[Support Request] Nano-Armor Bug or Intention?

• I apologize if this question has been asked but was unable to locate it using the search engine or visually.
    While wearing all Nano-Armor other than chestpiece which is bronze in SMP if you are hit with an active Nano-Sword all the Nano pieces break/disappear but bronze chest remains.

Any info on this would greatly be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Server and Client running:
    Forge 1.4.1.59
    ModloaderMP 1.2.3 v3
    IndustrialCraft 1.81

• I got the same problem with fullcharged Nanoarmor insantvanishing on damage for Forge 1.4.0.64 (i think the Server where this happened has 1.4.0.59 like you too). Edit: The full armor was disappearing.

• Have tested:
    Poison
    Falling
    Fire
    Arrows
    Sword (PC and NPC)
    and inactive nano-sword

All of the above just tick away at armor active Nano-Sword is the only thing that i can replicate it with.

• Poison -> effectbaseddamage, not armordamage.
    Falling -> fallingdamage, not armordamage.
    Fire -> firedamage, not armordamage.
    Arrows/Sword/Inactive Nanosword -> try more hits, maybe that help to replicate it.
    Explosion -> Armordamage (maybe that Creeper caused my Armor to vanish, while fighting)

• People on my server are reporting the same problem.
    We run the same software as above.

All nano armor dissapears when hit with a nano saber. It doesn't dissapear when hit with other things.

• The Sabers behavior on nano armor is intended according to the wiki. (lists as feature: able to destroy nano armor on players)

I don't know though whether or not it is supposed to be after the first hit. :Nano Saber:

• electric items are broken, wiki is griefed.

nanosaber deal HURGE amount of damage to any electric item, this allow to disable nanosuit in few hits but shoud not destroy any items.

• nanosaber deal HURGE amount of damage to any electric item, this allow to disable nanosuit in few hits but shoud not destroy any items.

I remember to have given NanoSabers the ability to DESTROY Nano&Quantum Suits. though i agree, it definitely shouldn't onehit a Nanosuit, probably a numerical oversight.