The Demonlord Chronicles - Discussion

• Oh well, back to wasting time on something useful...

Oh god! Anything but coding! :P

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You should post 3 parts to make up for the fact that you've forgotten for 2 days in a row.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• You forgot to put up the part today... oh, wait

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You should consider taking money for this.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Ehhhhhh. It's not even just necroposting, since Alblaka's been gone for over a year and a half now...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• sorry for necroposting, but I don't exactly spend much time with staying up to date who is doing stuff right now and who not, as I'm more interested
    in content and such stuff.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.