Suggestion: Able to compress Redstone for storage and utility

• Redstone dust can provide enough EU to a machine for one full operation (e.g. one ore to two dusts in the Macerator).

• alright then lets keep this in an industrial fashion, you use a compressor and it require 8 dusts to make 1 block. this can also be used as a "Fuel" in machines to provide 8-16 operations. can be placed as a lightsource then constantly emits 7, and emits 15 when it it touched or a redstone current is applied. the main reason i thought of this idea was to store redstone dust since IC2 uses so much of it. i'm constatly having chests upon chests full of RS dust or when i'm mining my inventory fills up with it and i can't compress it to make room for more. my inventory will be like 2 stacks of tin, 1 of iron, a few diamonds and like 10 stacks of redstone dust. but i don;t want to throw it out since IC2 will require all of that in like the next 2 hours for me usually. also you could use these Compressed Redstone Blocks and 1 diamond to make energy crystals. to break these blocks you can either macerate them for 8 or place them and break them manually for 5-7. there, it was kept industrial :)

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG