sugestion more macines

• lol, don;t get me wrong i love me some EE mod for kicks and generally it's relatively balanced but it's still alittle over powering and is still cheating once you get almost all the items. it's like playing with godmode on or as an admin without all the crazy commands you have to memorize, it's just "select ring, cast lighting all over the place"

and with what you had to do to get there you deserve it :D so go ahead don't be ashamed to throw some lightning around you playing EE! its the other mods fault if they are losing the arms race :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• and with what you had to do to get there you deserve it :D so go ahead don't be ashamed to throw some lightning around you playing EE! its the other mods fault if they are losing the arms race :D

well the thing is, is the game is not necessarily designed for that kind of interaction. now say if for example, EE added so that zombies had shield and could randomly redirect the lightning at you, or since skeletons are just bones then it's hard as hell for arrows to even hit them, or creepers shot off like rockets at you and then exploded after 10 blocks if they caught on fire then perhaps. but since it's more of a "i am god, you all die, praise me for leveling your city and 2 seconds flat!" that is overpowered and cheating. lol

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• praise me for leveling your city and 2 seconds flat!" that is overpowered and cheating. lol

nooooo, thats called igniting an nuke with dynamite :D

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• cheating suggests dishonesty there is nothing dishonest about me saying "BLARGH! I'M GONNA HIT YOU WITH MY SWIFTSWOLF AND KILL YOU COOK YOU AND EAT YOU BEFORE YOU HIT THE GROUND! RUN LITTLE CHICKEN I CALL DOWN LIGHTING AND FIRE 200 ARROWS-PER-MINUTE!"

edit: dang typos

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• how about this:

Noob whats that block? an new stronger tnt?
    me yea, it rocks. wna try?
    Noob may i?
    me ofcourse, "gives nuke"
    Noob im gonna try it right now in my mine's!
    me "evil grin and stands back"
    Noob blows up complete town and gets banned
    me "evil grin"

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• project world eater for computer-craft is pretty destructive its a turtle fed mining turtle factory

• sounds like a cooler, more useful version of Bateria Mod. that stuff will completely destroy a world if you use it on solid stone.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• lol, don;t get me wrong i love me some EE mod for kicks and generally it's relatively balanced but it's still alittle over powering and is still cheating once you get almost all the items. it's like playing with godmode on or as an admin without all the crazy commands you have to memorize, it's just "select ring, cast lighting all over the place"

And quantum suit isnt godmode?

• Complaining about a mod being overpowered in what is, essentially still, a sandbox game makes you look like an ignorant moron who doesn't like other people playing the way they want. The ONLY reason to call a mod overpowered is if it breaks the balance of another mod. Then it is only overpowered for that mod, when used with it.

Dear god people. When did so many people get so stupid to call any good mods cheating and overpowered? Mods themselves are cheating- they are not vanilla Minecraft. Get over it.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Complaining about a mod being overpowered in what is, essentially still, a sandbox game makes you look like an ignorant moron who doesn't like other people playing the way they want. The ONLY reason to call a mod overpowered is if it breaks the balance of another mod. Then it is only overpowered for that mod, when used with it.

Dear god people. When did so many people get so stupid to call any good mods cheating and overpowered? Mods themselves are cheating- they are not vanilla Minecraft. Get over it.

i am only concerned about the future of THIS mod with all those STUPID suggestions going on. i do not care about any other mod then IC2 on these forums.

i agree with raa1337