[Suggestion] Pre-Tagged Dynamite

• Because its annoying to Pick Drill > Drill Spot > Pick Dynamite > Place Dynamite > Pick Dynamote > Tag > Pick Dril l > DrillSpot > Ad infinitum.

Just saying,i love to use dynamite to clear caves for construction (Working with buildcraft machines its a little annoying and totally boring), theres nothing better to see a entire wall dissapear with the pressing of a button 8)

Recipe:

Dynamite + Dynamote = Pre-Tagged Dynamite.

The dynamote should count as a container item (Like buckets), so it doesnt get consumed each craft.

• how about turning the dynomote in to a dynamite dispenser like the cf sprayer?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• That could work too, i just want a way to make the process a little faster (Its annoying when you have 3 levels in which to put dynamite in and each level needs 5 or more sticks, not to mention that to reach the second and third level i also have to place some scaffolds to reach it >.>)

Crazy idea, Dynamite launcher, Kinda like a Bow that uses dynamite as Ammo.

It has 3 modes:

-Tagged: Which launches the dynamite without a fuse, you need to right click air to explode it.
    -On-Hit: The dynamite explode as soon as it touches something.
    -Fused: Explodes after X Seconds.

• Official Post

Make bow accept dynamites as ammo :D
    Whenever you have dynamites in your inventory, steve will use them instead of arrows.
    Unless you craft dynamite arrows, that deals damage and causes a small explosion when hit (explosion does Area damage) [Player hit takes both arrow damage and explosion damage]

Tagged: after shot it will explode when Left click (you need right click to shoot) or when touches anything. (2 in one)
    Fused: Explodes after X seconds (2< x < 20)
    Press M while holding dynamite to set timers and M when holding bow to change mode.

• Official Post

Crossbows?
    Instafire arrows (lower damage) and dynamite-arrows

Some new ammo can be added like:
    Uranium arrow (Macerate uranium for 16 U dust that can be smelted into small U ingots)
    Each small U ingot makes 16 U arrows that deals double damage than normal ones (due U higher density and penetration power)

Refined Iron arrow (place iron dust in crafting for 16 small iron dusts that can be melted into small iron ingots)
    Small iron ingots makes 4 Iron arrows (deals 50% extra damage than normal ones)

Bronze, tin, gold, other metals arrows

• sounds reasonable,

but as you stated in one of my subjects (energy crystals upgrade) its an pain in the but to create container items in an crafting recipe, i doubt alblaka wil agree.

but stil, sounds good. hope he wills

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• I dunno why i said it was a pain in the butt, i think its mostly due to the damage value of the lapotrons or something.

AFAIK Creating a container item its a simply as adding true to a certain property... Need to check that.

yea, i thought it was becouse of the damage Value, but stil. is it easy to code? if it is. i dont see anything stoping it being implemented.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• I wanted to code a "dynamite inserter" at some point, either way:
    Rightclicking a block mines the block BEHIND the clicked one and places a piece of tnt there.
    May as well combine that with placing tagged tnt, with the inserter acting as remote.

I remember suggesting this once in some Iridium drill thread as some kind of AoE Mining as a added effect for that new drill tier.

And what kind of roadblocks did you find richard?

• To mine second block without touching first is kind of magic :(

not really we got teleporter tech :D seriously teleporters could solve all problems in a scifi setting but for some reason no one uses them to their full potential (stargate came the closest i've seen by weaponizing the tech to beam nukes aboard hiveships). a mass fab can give you purple goo that you can turn into iron but a teleporter can give you a completed machine if you did it right

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• it would also be very nice to be able to use a Dyna-mote with stick dynamite and prime like 32 stickies and smother a wall with them and then detenate them all. similar to how Remote Mines for on 007 Golden Eye for Nintendo 64. maybe make them throw like an Egg and when they hit something they'd stick like a torch? i could try and draw up the textures if you'd like.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG