Suggestion: PaintPack and/or Paint Grenades

• we need a Backpack like the CF Backpack but for Paint. recoating 8-16 paint rollers constantly when painting large structures is a bit much. even if it only stored 1024 uses it would make me incredibly happy.

Edit: or! Paint Grenades! made with 1 Dye, 1 gunpowder, and an Empty cell. these would explode on impact and can be thrown as far as an Egg, when it comes in contact with a block it paints a 9by9by9 area around it. these would also stack up to 64.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• 1. make allot of watery booze
    2. offer free beer to all who help paint your CF structure
    3. kick back and watch hilarity ensue
    4. tell the admin a mob is griefing your house
    5. profit

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

1. make allot of watery booze
    4. tell the admin a mob is griefing your house
    5. profit

Thats right this way:

1. make allot of watery booze
    4. tell the admin a group of drunken Players is griefing your house
    5. ???
    6. profit

Colorpack is usefull so i don't have to carry 9 Painters in my Hotbar.

• Colorpack is usefull so i don't have to carry 9 Painters in my Hotbar.

so yeah, a PaintPack that we can fill with a stack (64) of a color and get a few thousand uses of it. OR be able to make Paint grenades using an Empty Cell, a Dye Color, and a gunpowder. that when thrown, colors a 9by9by9 area that specific color. also make them able to be thrown as far as an egg. going to edit this in the OP.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Im just gonna add that adding a paintpack that holds Every single color its something Hard/Impossible to code, for the same reason each color painter takes 1 Item ID Each.

And in case nobody read, Painters have a Auto Refill mode, just equip your painter change the mode and be sure to have some Dye of the corresponding color in your inventory, exactly the same as a paint pack but without needing to equip it on your torso.

• real business men don't need no stinkin question marks :D (hint step 5 is raid every ones houses while they are banned and have a garage sale when every one is back)

EDIT: also i would call the admin before i gave them the beer

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• By force of NBT-tags (avaible since 1.00), nope, you can essentially stack up unlimited informations on a unstackable tool/item.

well it's great to know that this is possible with even less coding then i would have originally thought.

• By force of NBT-tags (avaible since 1.00), nope, you can essentially stack up unlimited informations on a unstackable tool/item.

Then i want to revive my suggestion of Colored Construction Foam >.>, it got shot down because it would need to add a sprayer for each color >.>

• Then i want to revive my suggestion of Colored Construction Foam >.>, it got shot down because it would need to add a sprayer for each color >.>

so your an asshole and a necromancer? so thats where all the zombies came from :huh:

• your idea sounds like it would require alot more effort FenixR, cause then they'd have to code all the different colors of non harden CFoam, Colored Pellets, Colored guns, ect.

• your idea sounds like it would require alot more effort FenixR, cause then they'd have to code all the different colors of non harden CFoam, Colored Pellets, Colored guns, ect.

i thought his idea was a sprayer that treated cf like cf treats scaffold? hold on I'll check *starts chanting necromancy spell*

• In a nut, it was the ability to color Construction Foam, each with their own color pellet.

So when you use it with the sprayer and the colored construction foam dryed, it would leave a already colored Construction Wall.

it's a really good idea and i'd prefer it this way but it's be alot more for them to code and would require more blocks ect.. i'd prefer your idea to be implimented but mine is good enough if your's isn;t approved.

• it's a really good idea and i'd prefer it this way but it's be alot more for them to code and would require more blocks ect.. i'd prefer your idea to be implimented but mine is good enough if your's isn;t approved.

Colored Construction Wall = 1block id for all colors.
    Colored Construction Foam = 1block id for all colors too.
    Pellets are item, so nobody cares how many items ids you use :P
    The only problem was the Sprayer.

• which is now possible thanks to nbt tags?

• Colored Construction Wall = 1block id for all colors.
    Colored Construction Foam = 1block id for all colors too.
    Pellets are item, so nobody cares how many items ids you use :P
    The only problem was the Sprayer.

i'm not sure if this would be possible cause of tooltips/nametags but what if you load a sprayer with all black then it simply titles the sprayer "Black CFoam Sprayer"? either that of change the tip end of the sprayer. but then how would CFoam Backpacks work with it?

i think the best solution would be the Paint Grenades that splashe a huge area with that color of dye :p

• The same method that would be used with the sprayer would be used with the cfpack i guess.

yeah. either that or innovate a "Spray Paint Can" which would be a fuel can, filled with dye in a caning machine and then compressed in a compressor, capable of spraying a 5by5 area infront of you. basically a much better and upgraded version of the Paint Roller and would cost EUs to produce?