cell fed watermill vs. Electrolyzed Water Cell

• which do you prefer to spend you tin on? 16

1. you suck at making polls (8) 50%
    2. neither (4) 25%
    3. water cells for my water mill (2) 13%
    4. Electrolyzed Water Cell (2) 13%

thought I'd learn how to use polls today have fun :)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• hate spending tin on cells. especially on something that just gets used up in a geothermal gen, or water mill. (use them in a water mill?? are you serious?)

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Any miner worth his salt will not have a substantial shortage of tin. Only pickaxes. Therefore, making cells (16 for 4 tin) isn't that big of a drain on the resources, especially when it comes to power.

Hydrolized water cells are a monstrous waste, in my opinion. The power loss, the time spent charging them, etc. Bah, I say. Bah. As much disdain I have for water generators (geothermal or solar are better) I would have to choose water cells. The loss of tin is negligible and the power output for that loss far outweighs the extra mining.

Besides, your mother lied to you. Macerating will not make you go blind.

• well your the first congrats

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

hate spending tin on cells. especially on something that just gets used up in a geothermal gen, or water mill. (use them in a water mill?? are you serious?)

Use BC for pumping Lava into Geothermals. Watercells+Watermills are very good at the beginning where i have too much Tin even without Macerating. The only problem is, if i have not RP on the Server where i'm playing on, then i cant "decraft" them to generators like all the other Energyproductionstuff, because they are nevermore needed.