[Suggestion] NEW Machiene! ***DeCraftor***

• HI!
    The ***DeCraftor*** is a machine thats crafts things BACK!
    thats mean if u put something inside the DeCraftor u will get the sources of this thing!
    Like if u put an Macerator inside the DeCraftor, then u will get this :

and that should be possible on all tools not only Industrial craft machienes :D
    How u find this Idea?
    pls reply and let me know :D

• Official Post

There was an old mod that enables such Recycling. I've exploited it to the max and got very fast EE-alike "Stuff".

I've suggested a machine that was able to output the Basiccomponents of "Stuff" in form of Dusts and Scrap (And un-en-dust-able Diamonds)

Just search for "Macerecycler" (Snoochy has linked to it)

This machine was a very good and realistic (even if Macerating) method to recycle old Machines and such, but it got moreless pwned by FenixR who thought the same stupid thing as you now. A Dismantlingmachine for Machines is in theory good idea, but cannot be applied to any crafted Stuff, like the Macerecycler (I know stupid name but whatever).

And decraft EVERYTHING leave us with a huge exploid if there are inconsistent Recipes (and there are still some).

EDIT: Welcome to the Forum.

• I think it's a great idea, but decraftor must be not too easy crafted, or there must be some tricks with the craft elements regain probability, like upgrades, and with no spesial upgrade modules the prob. is only 25% per slot, with 1- 40%, with 2- 55%, with 3- 70%, 4- 85%, 5-... 95%. The prob. really mustn't be 100%, because it's a dangerous reverse-crafting, and i think this wouldn't be very interesting, if you can simply craft anything back with no losses.

• And i think that the other chans per element is the probability of turning the item in that slot to scrap.

read the entire thread i posted a link to above. it has all the stuff you mentioned.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Please Decraft couple of Coal to UUM for me.

?... what the hell are you talking about? lol. we are talking about "Decrafting" a machine into basic components, like toss in a Solar Panel and get 3 glass, 3 coal dust, 8 iron dust, 8 cobblestone, 4 tin dust, 10 redstone dust, 6 copper dusts. or maybe alittle less of a break down, 3 glass, 3 coal dust, 2 electric cuircuts, and a generator.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

?... what the hell are you talking about? lol. we are talking about "Decrafting" a machine into basic components, like toss in a Solar Panel and get 3 glass, 3 coal dust, 8 iron dust, 8 cobblestone, 4 tin dust, 10 redstone dust, 6 copper dusts. or maybe alittle less of a break down, 3 glass, 3 coal dust, 2 electric cuircuts, and a generator.

Thats the exploid i talked about, lol.

• Thats the exploid i talked about, lol.

what is an exploit? and how could tearing something apart at a cost be an exploit?

• Please add a blacklist so this kind of stuff doesnt happen for me.

Honestly if this was the "Exploit" you people were worrying about, you dissapoint me.

As far as exploits go, that's pretty up there. It's literally EE in a box.

• As far as exploits go, that's pretty up there. It's literally EE in a box.

I was expecting something more than this, like i said in the post this have an easy solution that its blacklisting EVERY recipe that involves UU matter.

Also, some recipes that ends up making more than one item (Water Gens), MUST require that both items to be placed, otherwise it will simply ignore it.

• I was expecting something more than this, like i said in the post this have an easy solution that its blacklisting EVERY recipe that involves UU matter.

Also, some recipes that ends up making more than one item (Water Gens), MUST require that both items to be placed, otherwise it will simply ignore it.

Okay, I see what you're saying now. Yeah, it seems like it would be straightforward enough to avoid exploitation by simply disallowing some recipes (UU matter) and nerfing returns on others (pickaxe gives you, say, 1 stick and 1 ingot so you don't have infinite uses from 1 pick). Simple enough.

• The tool is just as simple as only allowing the full durability tool to be decrafted. Not that too many people use regular tools in IC2 anyway.

Well, I was giving an example of diminishing returns on decrafting. Another example would be, breaking down a solar only yields 1 coal dust, 1 glass, the generator, and 1 circuit. (This will probably be resisted because people want near 100% of what they put in, but...)

EDIT: Just when back and read the original GregT thread, and that makes much more sense.

• Well, I was giving an example of diminishing returns on decrafting. Another example would be, breaking down a solar only yields 1 coal dust, 1 glass, the generator, and 1 circuit. (This will probably be resisted because people want near 100% of what they put in, but...)

EDIT: Just when back and read the original GregT thread, and that makes much more sense.

The op already talked about that, The process doesnt have a 100% chance to return every single item in the recipe, it may return 2 diamonds out of that Diamond pickaxe but the rest would turn to nothing (HA if you think i would let you have a more efficient recycler with items turning to scrap)

• how about you have a chance of getting 100% of your stuff back OR you'll recieve 5-20 scraps depending on what it was. 5 scraps for a machine blocks, 20 scraps for a mass fabricator or MSFU

• how about you have a chance of getting 100% of your stuff back OR you'll recieve 5-20 scraps depending on what it was. 5 scraps for a machine blocks, 20 scraps for a mass fabricator or MSFU

Because you then have a more efficient recycler than the recycler itself.

• Because you then have a more efficient recycler than the recycler itself.

time wise perhaps, but efficiency wise you'd have to make it less efficient material wise.

Edit: P.s. since and MFSU require 10 diamonds, if it awarded 20 scraps then it would also appease the masses that are begging and pleading for a recycler that takes into consideration of the rarity of the materials.