[1.5.2] NukePowered.net ----- [ic+greg+others][no white-list]

• 1. Yes I removed posts from Vany and you on the website. I remove spam and mudslinging. If we had something like a forum (which we will get) then this would be a good place for that, but on the front page it just looks bad.

2. I stand behind Vany's actions.

3. The entire "oil materializer exploit" thing is a strawman of yours. I mostly rely on the mod makers for balance, but just so you know I did slightly nerf oil materializers so that they now require 2 UU instead of 1.

• Boring, but let's face the facts:

2012-05-13 16:29:18 [INFO] <vanyserezhkin> spawnx, did i tell you never touch my levers?[0m
    2012-05-13 16:29:26 [INFO] <SpwnX> i didnt touch them[0m
    2012-05-13 16:29:31 [INFO] <vanyserezhkin> lie[0m
    2012-05-13 16:29:32 [INFO] <SpwnX> this time wasnt me[0m

But,

Ok, now we know that we can not trust spwnx, because he is a public liar.

We have precedent on this server person was banned after playing with pumps at lavatank, near the sign 'DO NOT TOUCH THIS LEVER'. That accident causes losing of two hours of lavatank operator's work.
    i decided to not perform any action, because it is just hour of automatic treefarm work. But i remembered, that spwnx is a liar.

After a while i got this:

2012-05-23 19:34:06 [INFO] SpwnX [/201.14.94.177:51062] logged in with entity id 303187 at ([world] 444.0805016072709, 34.0, 732.1197790867056)
    2012-05-23 19:35:10 [INFO] SpwnX [/201.14.94.177:51082] logged in with entity id 306633 at ([world] 436.95250933942674, 46.0, 725.1972398450371)

Spawning inside worldguard protected area and messing with some machines and chests.

And .. with help of lucky coincedence i found him at this moment.

But, he has a really good friend aotd, who quickly realizes situation and tryed to save him.

2012-05-23 19:34:42 [INFO] <aotd> vany[0m
    2012-05-23 19:34:48 [INFO] <aotd> came here pleas[0m

Ok.
    We know that spwnx start to violate the server rules and we even can not even trust him if he will say 'I will no longer'.
    Person is dangerous for other people, so i banned him.
    But here is aotd. Not a bad guy, but, i belive that spwnx have influence on him and will try to take revenge through his account.
    Aotd was banned too. It is necessary sacrifice, bad, but need for normal living at server.

I think no one have any questions about this accident.

We allways wellcome good natured, creative people, who come to play with complicated machines, and not for swearing and improve their self-esteem at the expense of other.

• Official Post

Oh yeah, server is still overloaded : 2012-05-25 00:10:31 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

• Official Post

From what i read, this Server must contain many Noobs and Babies. The poor, unlogical and fanatic argumenting of vanyserezhkin and the Fact that his behaviour is even supported by the Admin, are more than enough logical Evidence for that. SpwnX checked, where the incredible Lag came from and got banned, because he was hacking something what is impossible?!?! Or because he "lied" once long time ago? Or because he reported an exploit? Your behaviour is childish and if you cannot "protect" your Base against People, who want to help you finding the Lagproblem, then its your fault.

SpwnX, what was so good on this Server? I doubt it is the Community there.

P.S. I read nearby every Post in this whole Forum, if i'm bored and connected to the Internet.

• Official Post

Plugins [scavenger,worldguard] and mods [BCIC crossover,ironchest,backpack], only. Now i'm going to play on another one i found which has almost the same mods and plugins, and community is much more friendly.

• The IP-adres of the server changed

If you can't connect yet, try 77.251.45.20

And this thing about server overloaded and the "bad" community is just more strawman sniping from you, whining because you got banned. I encourage anyone to come on our server and check it out. Our community is friendly and it shows in the low amount of moderation effort that is required so far.

• From what i read, this Server must contain many Noobs and Babies. The poor, unlogical and fanatic argumenting of vanyserezhkin and the Fact that his behaviour is even supported by the Admin, are more than enough logical Evidence for that. SpwnX checked, where the incredible Lag came from and got banned, because he was hacking something what is impossible?!?! Or because he "lied" once long time ago? Or because he reported an exploit? Your behaviour is childish and if you cannot "protect" your Base against People, who want to help you finding the Lagproblem, then its your fault.

P.S. I read nearby every Post in this whole Forum, if i'm bored and connected to the Internet.

2/10 for making me register here. You judge us basing on banned friend opinion without even taking effort to see how server is going. Even though I would take different steps instead of actually banning two people, I just respect what vany did. Every single time Spwn happened to pass by that area which was dramatically decreasing fps, he was just complaining about things vany keep in there, and telling him what to turn this and that. I think vany was tired of that already of that, if he wanted to investigate that lag matter why did he not wait for vany to come on and ask him for permission? vany has moved to other area and he took down all things he had in there, and guess what, something is still lagging that area. But it looks like Spwn found new server already and I wish him good luck on the way there, everyone is happy again(sort of).

• Hate to say it hulk, (actually, i dont), but as I said in the post YOU DELETED, this server will end in FAIL. Trying to host a server in your house is bad enough(thats where the lag is comming from), but you also seem to have no idea how to run a comunity! :pinch:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Hate to say it hulk, (actually, i dont), but as I said in the post YOU DELETED, this server will end in FAIL. Trying to host a server in your house is bad enough(thats where the lag is comming from), but you also seem to have no idea how to run a comunity! :pinch:

A lag ? I don't feel any when I play, like most of people I guess.

I think the server performance at this point is great. I would say I am doing my best at managing resources and I have a level of control over my setup I would not have when hiring a server.

I have considered a colocation at a local datacenter but this would put me back €100 per month (just rack and power, so not including hardware).

I am monitoring the situation closely. Peak bandwith usage with 10 players (excluding myself and my gf who are connecting locally) is about 4 Mbit. Since the connection is 6 Mbit with a possible upgrade to 10 Mbit, we still have a little room to grow. Also bukkit has some options which reduce bandwith usage which I am not using at this moment.

For the rest, there is nothing inherently better about an internet connection at home or one at a datacenter.

• Well, i guess theres hope for u yet!
    (if u find a way to get a better comunity)

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Today is the start of a new map. We now have a 1.5 server, with a slew of exciting mods like Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, and MineFactory Reloaded (just for rednet).

Again, ore generation is completely customized.

I have succumbed to the masses and installed forestry again.