[Suggestion] Slimeballuses?

• Official Post

I know that there was a Slimeball->Rubbersuggestion which got denied (Why?), but actually there are NO uses for Slimeballs, since Pistons can be stickyfied with resin and Magmacubes are dropping Magmacream.

Does anyone has an idea what Slimeballs could be needed for? I have only Resin/Rubber.

I want to get rid off these Slimeballs without using the Recycler or crafting not really needed (in large quantity) sticky Pistons.

List of Ideas:
    - Resin/Rubber
    - Sticky Dynamite
    - Slimegun for "freezing" Enemys
    - Slimechunkterraformer (for getting even more Slimes???)
    - Antislimechunkterraformer (for less Slimechunks) // I overreaded the "(not)"
    - Grinpowder
    - Fertilizer
    - Increase Machineefficiency with Slimeballs like Oil as one-use-item (I had an Oilsuggestionthread for similar purposes for Oil)
    - somehow in CF-recipe
    - Slimeball + Sand == Clay
    - alternative Plantballrecipe
    - As fuel in Generator/Furnace
    - glitchy Boots (FUN)
    - better electrotreetap (collects directly into Inventory)
    - As nonreagent in a new Liquidmixingmachine (Miscelator)
    - In the Nanotechnology
    - Sticky Boots (for climbing imaginary Ladders)

Every not ridiculusly stupid (Like Dirtbatteries) Idea will be added, no matter what i think about it.

• well it could be used for sticky dinamite if its not already. Maybe addon to some sort of plant ball at middle. Maybe a gun for war pack that freezes enemy for a while.

• Official Post

Got a few random ideas, none great. Throw it in an extractor for fertiliser or grin powder, slimeballs + tfbp to give a "make this (not) a slime chunk" terraformer blueprint, electric tool grease to add 10% eu - only works on tools at 100% normal eu (must be fully charged, can only be used once until tool is recharged).

- Slimechunkterraformer (Antiversion too)
    - Grinpowder
    - Fertilizer

machine greasing? what do you mean

• here is a great one! put a Slime ball in an upgrade slot of any Machine and have it as a Single use -50% Eu cost, that way we could use like 10-16 overclockers in one machine and then put in a stack of slime (lubricant) and a stack of ores into a macerator and almost instantly recieve all the macerated goods at 1/2 the cost. this would be a single use for the slime balls that would make them widely wanted and used to almost all players! :D

keep in mind players harvest far more ores and coal then they do slimeballs. even now, daily my town makes about 4 stacks of slime balls, but over 30 stacks of maceratable goods. also if you spend your time hunting or farming slimes then you'll be taking time away from gathering your ores. i feel this is a fairly basic trade-off.

i also agree with it's use of mixing with scrap fer fertalizer, maybe have it replace a Water Cell in a CFoam recipie, i agree with Sticky Dynamite and maybe put in it an extractor for 2 rubber? :D

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

here is a great one! put a Slime ball in an upgrade slot of any Machine and have it as a Single use -50% Eu cost, that way we could use like 10-16 overclockers in one machine and then put in a stack of slime (lubricant) and a stack of ores into a macerator and almost instantly recieve all the macerated goods at 1/2 the cost. this would be a single use for the slime balls that would make them widely wanted and used to almost all players! :D

keep in mind players harvest far more ores and coal then they do slimeballs. even now, daily my town makes about 4 stacks of slime balls, but over 30 stacks of maceratable goods. also if you spend your time hunting or farming slimes then you'll be taking time away from gathering your ores. i feel this is a fairly basic trade-off.

i also agree with it's use of mixing with scrap fer fertalizer, maybe have it replace a Water Cell in a CFoam recipie, i agree with Sticky Dynamite and maybe put in it an extractor for 2 rubber? :D

My Oilingsuggestion was already one-use and so Slimeballs would have a similar 1 use in increase of efficiency.

The amount of rubber is left for Alblakas Balancing

- somehow in CF-recipe

• 1. change one-use "useless" battery into "solid state battery":

--- :Cable: ---
    :Copper Ingot::Coal Dust::Copper Ingot:
    :Copper Ingot: MinecraftSlime:Copper Ingot:

It hold X EU (i don't now how much make this balanced, maybe 5000?) at the creation, when discharged become a "exausted solid state battey" unable to recharge via EU injection like RE-batteries. Then if u put the exausted one into a crafting table with a slime ball, u gain a new "solid state battery".
    The battery itself don't break, decharge like RE-batteries and stay uncharged after use, it's useful because it stacks like single use battery when fully charged even when exausted, so after first craft, u can re-use the conteiner of the battey. u have only to refill the slimeball which is the chemical reagent that make EU.
    I heard here slime factory and Slimepak? :D
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. alternative craft plant ball:
    --- :Compressed Plantball: ---
    :Compressed Plantball:MinecraftSlime:Compressed Plantball:
    --- :Compressed Plantball: ---
    4 sapling, 1 slime= 2 plantball
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. resin doubler:
    :Resin: + MinecraftSlime = 2 :Resin:
    4. lifesaving aerogel cable:
    MinecraftSlime + :Coal Dust: = carbonium gel
    carbonium gel into extractor -> aerogel

:Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Intergrated Heat Dispenser:
    :Cable::Electrolyzed Water Cell::Cable: ----> lifesaving aerogel cable!
    :Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Intergrated Heat Dispenser::Intergrated Heat Dispenser:

where :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: are glass
    :Cable: are 3xinsulated iron cable
    :Electrolyzed Water Cell: are aerogel
    It support max 512 EU packets, EU loss 1/block, u can use this special cable like lifesaving: if for any reason the line of cable that the aerogel is linking will explode for overcurrent, only the aerogel will blow up, unlinking the rest of the line that remain safe.

• Official Post

- alternative Plantballrecipe

Resin is already mentioned even if you say it doubles it (Slimeball -> Rubber == the same).
    Supercableinsulation (new cables are already denied)
    Batterie (All Batteries are denied)

• - alternative Plantballrecipe

Resin is already mentioned even if you say it doubles it (Slimeball -> Rubber == the same).
    Supercableinsulation (new cables are already denied)
    Batterie (All Batteries are denied)

Isn't a superincapsulation, is a new cable like EU detector...
    http://forum.industrial-craft.…?page=Thread&threadID=221
    I don't see any restriction about new cables and batteries...
    And by the way i see that slimeball to rubber is denied.

• i think single use lubricant is the best use so far cause it's also the closest thing we have to Oil in the game (not including BC cause it's a different mod). rubber supply is the second best. Slime Gun to stick enemies in place is next (specially spiders when low on hunger or creepers when they are right outside your door. maybe make it put a slimy "soulsand" effect on all blocks in a 5 by 5 area? explosions in this slimy area do not cause damage to structures (similar to the affect you get when a creeper detenates in water).

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

And by the way i see that slimeball to rubber is denied.

since June 2011 and was nevermore suggested (and not even one has replied i think) and i said that in the Mainthread.

Why we need a new Cable for Overcurrent. Ive never had that since the beginning of playing IC². And that only because i thougt that a MFE emits Coppercableusable current, because of Old IC1 references in the Wiki.

• slimeballs as an oil lube sounds alright but the rarity of slime's puts this near one of the road blocks of the lightning rod suggestion

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"