[Suggestion] Slimeballuses?

• -IMHO Slimeballs are a perfect base for the Nanotech suggestion...
    Making a Slimecan as a starting material to construct the nanobots is perfect... mix that with some dusts and other things and u have the solution to put into the nanotechlab...
    But i think it's a bit hard that that become true...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Slime boots:
    :Rubber: --- :Rubber:
    :Rubber: --- :Rubber:
    MinecraftSlime --- MinecraftSlime
    On wear, recreate the same effet of slip of the ice...
    His use? don't have use, is just fun ^^ or maybe some obscure use i'm sure u are able to found...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Collector treetap:
    MinecraftSlimeMinecraftSlime
    MinecraftSlime:Treetap:
    :Treetap: are electric treetap
    When used, it works like a normal electric treetap, but the resin is deposited direct into your invenctory if there are space. This allow u to not run around to get all the resin...
    -Miscelator:
    :Intergrated Heat Dispenser:MinecraftSlime:Intergrated Heat Dispenser:
    :Intergrated Heat Dispenser:MinecraftSlime:Intergrated Heat Dispenser:
    :Electronic Circuit::Intergrated Plating::Electronic Circuit:
    where :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: are glass and :Intergrated Plating: are a machine block
    Is a new machine, it can open the way at new crafting, new liquids, new opportunities and so on... The slime work as non-reagent isolant, so u can make Industral acid, jels, fuels, cotton candy (sugar become eatable), fireproof spume to make extintors, cylinders with gas (trimix for diveing, need also compressor?), mixing the newcoming coffee...

• Official Post

- glitchy Boots (FUN)
    - better electrotreetap (collects directly into Inventory)
    - As nonreagent in a new Liquidmixingmachine (Miscelator)
    - In the Nanotechnology

Good Ideas, mostly.

• Or placed on the ground in a patch like sticky resin is, but instead of the soulsand effect, the ice effect you were talking about. That way your house guests can slip all over too without having to don the boots. Yeah, ice does it, but ice looks silly on the factory floor. Green unidentifiable sludge seemingly ozzing from the machines? Now that says industrial accident waiting to happen.

Clean up on aisle 4! Caution, Wet floor! Piso Mojado. MinecraftSlime

Also, perhaps rubber boots could be "No slip" boots. Making that machine room in the bowels of your facility comfortably traversible only by the properly equipped. I know we're looking for ways to use it, not generate it, but the machines could possibly look for open squares and place it as a byproduct of certain processes.

"Ewww.... It slimed the floor down here again, Bill! You clean it up. Make a Mop: Stick, stick, wool. I swear, it's all your good for."

• SlimeBall Grenade

If it explodes near someone, it will cover its screen in a thick green moving goo, limiting PVP capacity (sort of a flashbang)

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• You two... do you realize this thread is 8 months old before you guys awakened it from its deep sleep?

LOL... good point. I just saw the tread on top of the forum, and that the last comment was recent, and i assumed it was a recent tread :D

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• You two... do you realize this thread is 8 months old before you guys awakened it from its deep sleep?

LOL, my bad. :whistling: I did a search, hoping not to start a new thread. Good old ideas don't sour because of time alone, I hope?