Suggestion: Nuclear accident, contaminated environment

• Hello.

I registered in the forum only to do one suggestion, this ones is about nuclear disasters. I think that would be interesting add some extra effects for an nuclear explosion/meltdown reactor, for example, a perpetual damage zone, arround the zero point, something like the damage under the water when you don't breathe. The perpetual damage area could be the same that the initial explosion affects.

Thank you for your time, Greetings from Spain

• whats with all the noobs wanting to nerf nuclear? crazy idea maybe they are all the same person. nvm that would would be all kinds of stupid for some one to actually do

welcome to the forums :)

i see you got toasted by our point defense lasers :D you can cut down on such occurrences in the future by searching to see if your idea has been suggested before

if you want to test our other point defenses please dare to re-pitch your idea in the name of realism ^^

EDIT:
    OOPS! it appears you didn't even check if a similar idea is on the front page of the suggestion forum.
    I'll calling in napalm airstrike on this. HAVE A NICE DAY! :);):P:D^^:rolleyes::cursing:

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• aaaagh!

another person who wants to nerf nuclear! its already perfect as it is right now. we only need some more components.....

the first thing i do as for power supply when i start an world. is go for nuclear ASAP! it rocks ;)

il be calling in an Nuclear air strike on this one.... :Nuke TNT:

and welcome to the forums ;)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• mijnboogje motto should be "servering up "COME AT ME BRO!" with a smile ^^

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• mijnboogje motto should be "servering up "COME AT ME BRO!" with a smile ^^

hehe, pm send bro. id like to talk an litle :P im bored XD

heres an cookie :Nuke TNT:

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Too much people wanting to nerf nuclear, not enough people wanting to nerf solar :/

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! /halfjoke

totaly agreed!

wait, whats that about nerfing? (nerf killer, where are you?)

• I've learned to give FenriX a wide berth when it comes to this. plus what is a nerf but a buffing of everything around it :D with solar out of the way NUKES WILL RULE THE LAND!

• Too much people wanting to nerf nuclear, not enough people wanting to nerf solar :/

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! /halfjoke

I blame fokushima (or how ever you spell it)

• u intend to give wide berth? wow, u sound like an sailor..

dont be silly, rock this forum :P -damn, i am having an silly nite-

• you got to choose your battles carefully if i went all out the thread would be 100 pages long and i'm to lazy

EDIT: also i just finished playing wing commander saga and space games use similar lingo

• Official Post

I blame fukashima (or how ever you spell it)

It's Tschernobyl's fault

And you typed something that is spelled "Fucker-shima" but it is Fokushima

These people dont want to nerf it, because its already the worst Energysource (except unmanned Water if that still exists)

• spelling fixed

• the best way in my opinion to balance is never to nerf, but to try and slowly buff things little by little untill it's balanced, starting with the worst. if everything gets alittle to advanced then take the first teir, make a new teir that is 1/2 it's power and leave it at that.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG