Heat Circuit, Forces, Light, Reffinery and more.

• At first, let's speak about temperature:

Reffinery

Nuclear Fusion:

For the moment I only (^^) post it, but I will add some other ideas waiting for I translate them, because I already post it on a french Forum.
    These others ideas concern:
    -Way to produce energy by collecting light with mirror and optic system (More efficient that Thermal solar pannel and normal one, but harder to use)
    -Thermonuclear Fusion: Better than the Nuclear reactor! (But Very difficult to obtain)
    -Ideas: In this topic I will add the rest, what is not in the other, an evolution of the diamond drill, an evolution of the macerator, some advanced
    crafting table working with EU or coal and allowing you to use less ingot when doing 4 or more craft in the same time ...
    Of course an evolution of the Quantum Suit and Tier IV Technology, based on supraconductor.

If you're French and if you want to look my post on the little forum of my old server:
    http://mineworldforever.xooit.…unpetitpeuRP.htm?start=15

If you're interested by my strange ideas, send me a PM :)

MatLaPatate.

PS: I apologize for all the mistakes I have done(during the translation I mean, not for all the others ... :whistling: ), Amen.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• welcome :D
    i didn't read the whole thing (it is a very impressive wall-o-text) but what i did read most of it had been discussed and rejected before
    please run a search for repeat ideas before posting in the future

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• tl;dr sorry.

But i can tell you that IC+BC+RP would most likely will not be joining hands never because those three mods have 3 different license to them, at best if the developers of said mods "joins hands" it will be through a cooperative Mod Addon to be used with their mods (Kinda like Better than Buildcraft)

• Official Post

Kinda like Better than Buildcraft

Better than Buildcraft was only made, because Better than Wolves is incompatible with nearby everything.

---Back to the Thread---

But IC², BC and RP are working very good together and there are many Crossovermods for IC and BC. Also our three Developers were often talking about what they are doing next, so the argument that they are never working together is kinda stupid.

So whatever BC-Stuff you was suggesting as example, is definetly missplaced.

-1 for whatever you were talking about

• Note that "join hands" was just a quote from/reference to the MLK speech ^^
    So, do not think it matters, I know it's hard to do more compatibility for these 3 mods, obviously it would be possible to make change to what should be integrated to IC².
    I agree too with you that there's a lot of addon allowing you to make them working very good together.

At first I just imagined Force because I had to find something useful in the kerosene , wich could be obtain from tar in the refinery ...
    So I thought: " we need better than combustion engine"

If you disagree with me, no problem, I just show here my point of view concerning an Ideal mod gathering all "Industrial" mods and say how to adapt them for more consistency.

So I remove what is concerning force.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Better than Buildcraft was only made, because Better than Wolves is incompatible with nearby everything.

Better than buildcraft was made because flowerchild like buildcraft a lot, so he did not only add compatibility with it, but he actually changed recipes and the way some things worked so those two mods would feel like one.

• Better than buildcraft was made because flowerchild like buildcraft a lot, so he did not only add compatibility with it, but he actually changed recipes and the way some things worked so those two mods would feel like one.

I believe the word you are searching for is Nepotism...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I believe the word you are searching for is Nepotism...

I ignore all the personality problems Flowerchild has when talking about it because Better than buildcraft its something beyond just Basefile compatibility. (Which is the reason of forge).

What would you think of if BTW would still be working with forge and BTB would have been made anyway? Remember that BTB its beyond compatibility with both modes, its more like a mix or merge of both.

• I know that some people already think to the Thermonuclear fusion reactor.
    I just show here how I think it could work. That's why I add it.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!