Pls help

• I dont know why, but every time, i tryed to experiment with this agriculture system, i cant find any way how to make Higher-tire plants, so i have few questions:

• When i wanna create new plants, i know i have to use cross-breader but: Does that plants has to be placed already from seed bags or just normal seeds to bread correctly
    • The breading scheme is like this? [P][CB][P] and the cross-plant will be in middle? (P-Plant, CB-Cross-breader)
    • Any way, how to get informations about that plant again?
    • And i dont know, but anyone can tell me how to create at least 1 custom plant from IC? Im rly getting mad from this :(

Thank you
    (Also i dont know if i post this in right section, and please dont tell me about any gramatical misstakes, im just learning english...)

• Official Post

Why should i help someone who is unregistered? (Forumfail look at your Post)

You need [P1][X-ing][P2] on tilled soil as setup you may forgot to add additional Cropsticks to the [X-ing]-Part via rightclicking the already placed Cropsticks with additional Cropsticks. then you will not only get weed.

• Ok, so i registred only because of you...

Now: I know i have to use Cross-Breaders (Double scrop stics) to bread my plants but, i always get eighter one or second of those starting one: From Melo and Pumpkin i sometimes get Pumpking and somethimes Melon in the middle, im really dissapointed and i dont know what im doing wrong...

• Ok, so i registred only because of you...

Now: I know i have to use Cross-Breaders (Double scrop stics) to bread my plants but, i always get eighter one or second of those starting one: From Melo and Pumpkin i sometimes get Pumpking and somethimes Melon in the middle, im really dissapointed and i dont know what im doing wrong...

You are doing nothing wrong, you just got some bad luck. Keep trying and you will succed eventualy.

• look here: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=4004

There is the list of most IC plants. 2 plants have only small chance to produce different(mutated) child, but high tier parents have higher chance to produce high tier children. So basically it's best for you to try to crossbreed two Tier II plants, like rose and dandelion, reed and reed, reed and melon, to get best results. If you got some cocoa, it is smart to plant some too, as it's Tier III plant.
    Just set up 10 [P][CB][P] fields, where [P] is parent plant and [CB] is crossbreeding block created by placing cropsticks on empty cropsticks.
    Also don't forget to fertilize and hydrate parents and even empty cropsticks and stay close to quickly react when weed appears.
    Happy farming.

• look here: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=4004

There is the list of most IC plants. 2 plants have only small chance to produce different(mutated) child, but high tier parents have higher chance to produce high tier children. So basically it's best for you to try to crossbreed two Tier II plants, like rose and dandelion, reed and reed, reed and melon, to get best results. If you got some cocoa, it is smart to plant some too, as it's Tier III plant.
    Just set up 10 [P][CB][P] fields, where [P] is parent plant and [CB] is crossbreeding block created by placing cropsticks on empty cropsticks.
    Also don't forget to fertilize and hydrate parents and even empty cropsticks and stay close to quickly react when weed appears.
    Happy farming.

• For me this was the most revolutionary thing that helped me with my plant breeding. I got a bit of a late start and had the benefit of a lot of forum posts, but one thing that hadn't really been mentioned: Use the weed killer on your cross-breeding crops! I cannot begin to tell you how infuriating it was to raise healthy green weeds every time I tried to do anything. Even if you don't use it on your planted crops, weed-kill that cross-breeder. Fertilization and hydration are a major help, but one friggin weed can wreck it all.

• For me this was the most revolutionary thing that helped me with my plant breeding. I got a bit of a late start and had the benefit of a lot of forum posts, but one thing that hadn't really been mentioned: Use the weed killer on your cross-breeding crops! I cannot begin to tell you how infuriating it was to raise healthy green weeds every time I tried to do anything. Even if you don't use it on your planted crops, weed-kill that cross-breeder. Fertilization and hydration are a major help, but one friggin weed can wreck it all.

Its great to use to weed-killer but the weed has its own custom sprite that doesn't look like any other plant.