[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• How I missed this mod i dont know but like it :). Will start a texture pack for it tomoz I think should only be a couple of hour job.

Edit Released

• I love it. But i have teleport pipes and it won't work when I connect the energy engines to a wooden conductive pipe, then to a power teleport pipe. It doesn't turn on. Would it be too much trouble for you to make it compatible with the additional pipes add-on for buildcraft? Thank you :)

• Sorry if you updated a while ago, but still, I am glad you're using my textures. If you need more textures, you know who to ask.

I love it. But i have teleport pipes and it won't work when I connect the energy engines to a wooden conductive pipe, then to a power teleport pipe. It doesn't turn on. Would it be too much trouble for you to make it compatible with the additional pipes add-on for buildcraft? Thank you

Uh, hello? It does work, you just need to put a conductive pipe BEFORE the teleport pipe. Wooden Conductive pipes don't work.

Quote from Shadowrockus

I deny that biospheres are redundant. They are amazing. It keeps a crisp environment, and besides, you can't beat them. So don't resent them.

I made textures for the transformers mod.

• I have error on my server:

Loading Transformers for IC2 v1.97 & BuildCraft 2.2.14

java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid shapeless recipy!

at jb.b(CraftingManager.java:208)

at ServerRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(ServerRegistry.java:22)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.FMLRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(FMLRegistry.java:46)

at ModLoader.addShapelessRecipe(ModLoader.java:178)

at Transformers.TransformersCore.addRecipes(TransformersCore.java:264)

at Transformers.TransformersCore.modsLoaded(TransformersCore.java:113)

at mod_Transformers.modsLoaded(mod_Transformers.java:26)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.postInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:357)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.postModInit(Loader.java:280)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:605)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLServerHandler.java:147)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:204)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:412)

at dn.run(SourceFile:492)

Problem fixed, On Linux, change the name of mod didn't work, i put this mod into another who was loaded the last

• I haz an error: a class cast exception. Why are you casting TileICEngine on TileGenericPipe?

{spoiler]
    Generated 7/8/12 6:25 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_24, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: OpenJDK Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RV620 version 2.1 Mesa 8.0.2, X.Org

java.lang.ClassCastException: buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe cannot be cast to Transformers.TileICEngine
    at Transformers.BlockElectricEngine.b(BlockElectricEngine.java:57)
    at aes.a(PlayerControllerSP.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.c(Minecraft.java:1357)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1800)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:822)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:750)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
    [/spoiler]

• I like this addon, however, a few issues. I attempted to craft the regular engine and was unable to do so. I read the recipe as follows:
    1x RE battery
    1x Combustion Engine
    1x Electric Circuit

I attempted to craft it with every possible combination with 0 results, however, I can directly spawn in to the game with NEI. That is my second issue, I cannot get the recipe information for the engines in NEI and to my knowledge the same holds true for the generators as well. I would like to see this added to CraftGuide as well.

That being said I spawned in a regular engine on my test world and connected it some of my devices in forestry and it ran beautifully. I agree with you 100% on why would electric engines need water for cooling??? That was so very annoying with the BCIC addon.

• I like this addon, however, a few issues. I attempted to craft the regular engine and was unable to do so. I read the recipe as follows:
    1x RE battery
    1x Combustion Engine
    1x Electric Circuit

I attempted to craft it with every possible combination with 0 results, however, I can directly spawn in to the game with NEI. That is my second issue, I cannot get the recipe information for the engines in NEI and to my knowledge the same holds true for the generators as well. I would like to see this added to CraftGuide as well.

That being said I spawned in a regular engine on my test world and connected it some of my devices in forestry and it ran beautifully. I agree with you 100% on why would electric engines need water for cooling??? That was so very annoying with the BCIC addon.

I had this issue as well (as described in this post: [Addon 1.97]Transformers v1.3 - Convert IC2 & BC energy back & forth!)

I discovered that the problem was that I did not have the correct version of IC2. Make sure you are using IC2 1.97 or the recipes will not be loaded.

Although I found that the recipe for the advanced power pipe still fails to load.

• I am still on 1.95b and won't upgrade until I know Atomic's Adv. Machines and Compact Solars work with 1.97. So until then I guess I can just spawn them into the game. Thanks.

• I am still on 1.95b and won't upgrade until I know Atomic's Adv. Machines and Compact Solars work with 1.97. So until then I guess I can just spawn them into the game. Thanks.

Adv. Machines and Compact Solars do work. I'm using them myself.

• I've just created two of the Fast Electric Engines, to power up my forestry farm. When I place them adjacent, the second placed is always turned towards the first engine, not the machinery I need to power, and the problem is that I cant turn it anywhere: it doesnt respond on any of wrenches (BC, IC2 either) nor any of known tools from other mods. How this can be fixed, or point me pls, to the correct tool.

• I have the issue with not being able to craft the MV Pneumatic Generator, probably a problem with forestry again.

I just quickly tested it, your using Forestry Bronze to craft right? In my test it doesn't work, so use IC2 bronze.

• I just quickly tested it, your using Forestry Bronze to craft right? In my test it doesn't work, so use IC2 bronze.

I just quickly tested it, your using Forestry Bronze to craft right? In my test it doesn't work, so use IC2 bronze.

Well how ever since the Forestry Bronze is cheaper to produce 3 copper, 1 tin = 8 instead of 2 i would love it if Forestry Bronze would work too!
    But however thank you very much havent thought of that and i dont use toomanyitems in my singleplayer world ^^.(So spawning is impossible)

• Two issues:

I finally got this installed and working, and the crafting recipes do not seem to work. NEI is also not picking up the recipes, but it might not be designed to do that.

In addition, your power loss fix causes power teleport pipes from the Additional Pipes mod to flake out and obliterate any chunks that have power teleport pipes on them. Not sure what is causing this, but it is definitely the power loss fix. Everything else looks good, I can spawn in the engines, but cannot craft them.

All political revolutions, not affected by foreign conquest, originate in moral revolutions. The subversion of established institutions is merely one consequence of the previous subversion of established opinions.

• Two issues:

I finally got this installed and working, and the crafting recipes do not seem to work. NEI is also not picking up the recipes, but it might not be designed to do that.

In addition, your power loss fix causes power teleport pipes from the Additional Pipes mod to flake out and obliterate any chunks that have power teleport pipes on them. Not sure what is causing this, but it is definitely the power loss fix. Everything else looks good, I can spawn in the engines, but cannot craft them.

If you are using IC2 1.95 it will fail to register the recipes for the devices. Same issue I had in this post: [Addon 1.97]Transformers v1.3 - Convert IC2 & BC energy back & forth!

The solution is to update to 1.97 and it will work fine, with the exception of the advanced wooden power pipe which recipe fails to register on servers.

• Not really sure how this started, but my world is crashing with a NPE upon load. The error mentions both your mod (HV Pipe) and Additional Pipes (Power teleport pipe).