[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• where i find buildcraft for 1.4.2 version because mod transformers and logistic pipes needed buildcraft for work, thank you
    SORRY MY ENGLISH BAD :D

• What goes in the upgrade slot in the top right of the fast electric engine? I cant put in the forestry upgrades nor do overclockers go in there.

• When I tried powering my quarry with one of the transformers, i got this crash error.

this is for 1.3.2 anyone know whats wrong?

• Hi there,

im trying to play your mod in the FTB-modpack with MultiMC as Loader.
    After a couple of trys it seems that vers 1.3 should work together with the other mods.
    The Mod is loaded (i can pick the engine in creative-mode), but in survival i cannot craft the engines (it shows no results in crafting table).

I tried following recipe: (RE-Battery [in versions empty,part loaded, loaded]); Steam Engine; Electronic Circuit.
    Maybe in Vers 1.3 the recipe is not correct?

Dont know if neccessary but here the [hard editet cause it was ~80k chars - hope everthing is inside] MultiMC's Crash-Log (it didnt crash so its a 'Running-Log' :D):

You should know that i have no experiance with modding the minecraft - never did it myself (just with the Modpack & the MultiMC).

So i dont know if i made something incorrect with your mod. (i have just putted the .zip into the 'mods'-Folder of the MultiMC-Instance [named FTB]).

Hope you can help - the mod is really nice.

wfg,

OSlade

• What goes in the upgrade slot in the top right of the fast electric engine? I cant put in the forestry upgrades nor do overclockers go in there.

Only transformer upgrades.

Check each of your mods for an ic2 folder inside the zip (except ic2 ofcourse) and delete it, this is caused by an outdated IC2 api.

Yeah, somethings broke after original release for ic2 v1.95 - don't know exactly what but it caused the recipe to break :(.
    So yeah it won't work, and if you don't mind I'm not gonna backfix it, still I think you should play FTB the way you're supposed to, without extra mods.

• Yeah, somethings broke after original release for ic2 v1.95 - don't know exactly what but it caused the recipe to break :(.
    So yeah it won't work, and if you don't mind I'm not gonna backfix it, still I think you should play FTB the way you're supposed to, without extra mods.

Think that answer was for me :)

I understand why you will not backfix that.

Do you know if only the recipes are broken?

Cause - if only the recipes broke i could 'cheat' the transformers i need. (not the way i wanna play - but better as without any transformers)

(Edit)Seems to work (in survival) so i think i can use them. i dont know anything about energyefficent but 2 low voltage solar array seems to be enough with an mfe on a fast engine.(/edit)

wfg,

OSlade

• Yeah just the recipes, engines work fine.
    Fast Engine requires 25 EU/t defaultly so yeah seems about right.

• ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 6/11/12 20:20
    Description:
    Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.Direction.toForgeDirection()Lnet/minecraftforge/common/ForgeDirection;
    at snyke7.Transformers.TileICEngine.acceptsEnergyFrom(TileICEngine.java:138)
    at ic2.common.EnergyNet.getValidReceivers(EnergyNet.java:546)
    at ic2.common.EnergyNet.discover(EnergyNet.java:425)
    at ic2.common.EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom(EnergyNet.java:213)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricBlock.g(TileEntityElectricBlock.java:175)
    at xe.h(World.java:2022)
    at ie.h(WorldServer.java:463)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:654)
    at hg.r(DedicatedServer.java:241)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:590)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fp.run(SourceFile:818)

Relevant Details:
    - Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
    - Operating System: Windows 7 (x86)
    version 6.1
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM)
    Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 135680328 bytes (129 MB) / 223449088 bytes
    (213 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 0 total;
    - AABB Pool Size: 4690
    (262640 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 4001 (224056 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - FML: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException:
    null
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Vec3 Pool Size: 673 (37688 bytes; 0 MB)
    allocated, 571 (31976 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - Player Count: 2 / 20; [ih['dennis'/267, l='world', x=-62,15, y=73,00, z=402,94]
    , ih['matthias'/888, l='world', x=-105,63, y=68,00, z=430,89]]
    - World world Entities: 0 total
    ; []
    - World world Players: 0 total; []
    - World world Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
    - Type: Dedicated Server
    :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

• I have the same issue on 1.4 with BC 3.2.0, IC 1.108.71 and forge 355.

But I guess from the start post that this version is not supported.

• I have the same issue on 1.4 with BC 3.2.0, IC 1.108.71 and forge 355.

Updating forge should fix that ;);

• if i update to a higher forge the latest 358 build than i need to update to 1.4.3 i think so no other mods are updated yet

• Whenever i try to hook a machine up with some power i get this crash :

• if i update to a higher forge the latest 358 build than i need to update to 1.4.3 i think so no other mods are updated yet

I have the same issue on 1.4 with BC 3.2.0, IC 1.108.71 and forge 355.

Oh my bad, don't update forge, check all your mods for an ic2 folder inside the zip/jar. If you find one of those, delete them (except the one in the IC2.jar itself) and that should fix it.
    This error is caused by an outdated IC2 API.

• thanks for the fast answer, works perfect now

Oh my bad, don't update forge, check all your mods for an ic2 folder inside the zip/jar. If you find one of those, delete them (except the one in the IC2.jar itself) and that should fix it.
    This error is caused by an outdated IC2 API.