[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Could you make an goldpipe that isn't exploding so fast? im using the adjustable engine with the new querry (can take more mj and runs significant faster) but the pipe explodes after 2 or 3 seconds

• i'm still getting the crash. but i have a bit more information now. as a note, i was testing on a brand new jar build with (to my knowledge) up-to-date mods
    -the crash occurs for all transformer mod engines
    -the crash occurs when the engine is fed power by wire. if there is no eu being channeled(via wire) into the engine, it is fine.
    -the engine accepts power from a battery fine.
    -most of the crashes begin: 2012-12-04 17:57:46 [INFO] [STDOUT] EEngine failed to get added to ENet

once again, the crash log (slow electric engine)

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.[...]

*Something* in there has an old IC2 API. Indeed, it looks like Forestry 1.6.2.3 still has the version of ic2.api.Direction without the toForgeDirection() method. Go right ahead and open the Forestry jar and delete the ic2 folder inside (and remember, that will make it impossible for that Forestry jar to run without IC2 being present and on the same client).

• i deleted the ic2 folder from forestry...still bugs out.
    forestry's electric engine runs fine.

• i think this is a larger problem...between buildcraft and IC2...i tried reloading my entire mod spread, and have been getting id conflicts a lot, along with a myriad of other 'weird' errors

• That's a different issue -- Buildcraft has a bad implementation of Forge-ID-resolver. I may go fix it and issue a pull request, since GregT told me what the problem was.

• problem solved...nothing wrong (inherently) with transformers

i'm not sure if it is forge, buildcraft, or ic2, but someone is putting too many items in the 404[x] range. minecraft can run with a certain number of conflicting blocks. i used multimc's output to track down and change the block ID's of the offending blocks to the 600 range.
    a test in creative show that the engines are working properly on all accounts.

a word of caution...there were about 30 overlapping blocks, it is easiest to change the numbers on the buildcraft side. forestry also had 1 block with a conflict.

• Hello
    i get this error when i run transformers on my server, runs ok in the same test in ssp, and i have removed all the IC2/API from the mods that had them and still got the same thing.

running
    ic1 1.109.113
    forge 6.4.1.426
    plus a lot more

Http://pastebin.com/UvyZJ969

i havent seen this error posted yet so i hope this helps, love your mod.

• Well you evidently haven't removed all the ic2/api folders from your mods, as this error is EXACTLY what happens when you don't.
    And you can find this error some pages back or in the OP :/.

• Well you evidently haven't removed all the ic2/api folders from your mods, as this error is EXACTLY what happens when you don't.
    And you can find this error some pages back or in the OP :/.

Thanks for verifying the problem, i will look a little closer.

• so once again im ignored by another person on this from who doesn't check there personal messages..... what a shame i had actualy hoped to use this mod in my server... but why bother now.. seeing how i get ignored when asking about a server error.....

• I have put up links to Transformers v1.3 for Minecraft 1.2.5 in the OP.

so once again im ignored by another person on this from who doesn't check there personal messages..... what a shame i had actualy hoped to use this mod in my server... but why bother now.. seeing how i get ignored when asking about a server error.....

When I looked at your error at the time, I had no idea what the problem was. After looking at it again though, I think your version of transformers is too old..
    It says it can't find basemod, but if you're on MC 1.2.5 it shouldn't need that. Although you're on tekkit, which is usually behind on all mod versions, so I'm not sure.
    Try again with the version of transformers I've just uploaded?

• I'm trying to use your adjustable electric engines directly connected to Thermal Expansion conduits and I'm having all kind of strange issues. Everything works correctly when using the hv wooden / golden conductive bc pipes but when outputting to a conduit it seems like the engine is throttling. IE: When I have the engine set to 200mj using bc pipes it pulls the correct eu/t, but when using conduits it seems to run at about 1/4 capacity. I spoke with King Lemming in irc and he said conduits can handle more than 400mj input so it shouldn't be an issue.

Also thanks for all the great addons!