{user suggestion} the asshole! (gues who)

• Does FenixR deserve to be an certificated asshole? 18

1. yes (15) 83%
    2. no, becouse... (post it) (3) 17%

-quite obviously an joke suggestion-
    wel lady's and gentlemen i think its due time isnt it?

to hand FenixR his certificate of being an asshole :)

what do you all think? does he deserve the titel or does he need to prove himself even more? correct and rude.
    to make an long story short.

yes or no? all up to you

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• I think people are confusing asshole with attention whore...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I think people are confusing asshole with attention whore...

Me attention whore? I didn't even make the thread. I'm just your regular forum poster with occasional rage issues and mental instability. (Besides my title is just a joke and that TM change was just another joke, so lets keep the thing a joke)

• Official Post

I think people are confusing asshole with attention whore...

You saw that on the amount of Posts from him what? *looks left*...*Sees own Postcount*...FUCK!

I think in the last time he was like an "I discuss you into death"-Person with good Arguments, but rarely sometimes no understanding what is ment by a Post. He deserves to be an Asshole but i voted "No" to give him a reason to be more "worse" than now.

• wel, i think it is official now then isnt it?

we have ourselves an real asshole :P
    btw FenixR as u might have guesed (this is all an joke) :P

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.