[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Could anyone explain to me how to use the range trigger? Looks like I'm too stupid for it X(
    How do I have to configure it if I want a redstone sigal if my storage is between 2 values?
    Like I want a) a signal between 10mio and 70mio (so my generators start producing)
    and b) a signal between 70mio and 80mio (so my massfab runs if I got too much energy)

• for those like me who want to mount the sensors on liquid tanks, you mount them by clicking on the valve blocks.

• Thanks for this interesting addon! I have some problems with the last versions of Forestry and NC, together this addons don't working.

• Hello,

I have a problem with the latest NC build. 1.5.1e.

I use it for Minecraft 1.5.2 and works so far without a problem. Only thing that happens is a issue with Optifine. If Optifine is enabled, the Monitors and also the Advanced Monitor doesn´t give me any information. I guess the values are there, but it´s something like an overlay issue. When I disable Optifine, the Monitor work and display like it should.
    Any chance for a fix here or maybe a hint what could be adjusted in optifine to get it running?

I´m using:

MC 1.5.2
    Forge Universal 1.5.2-7.8.1.737
    Optifine 1.5.2 HD_U_D3
    Sonic Ether´s Unbelievable Shaders 1.5.2
    IC2 1.115.349
    NC 1.5.1e

Thanks for help in advance :)

Groni

• I know it must have been asked before but I'm looking for informations about the advanced industrial information panel and extender, are they better in any ways versus the regular ones, I didn't find any bit of information regarding them, I've just discovered the sensor kits and now I love the panels, but is there any advantage to use the advanced ones, what can they do more compared to the regular ones... No information anywhere, even youtube is out of luck with them,,,

• First thing, update your optifine to the D5, it could solve your problem, I'm not 100% sure there but with Forge version higher than 735 you could have a lot of troubles with this old version of Optifine, you can't climb or use ladders for exemple, you need latest Optifine D5 to fix this issue. I would also suspect the Sonic Ether's Shaders thing, again I can't be 100% accurate, just trying to help and guess the culprit by their name or version usually. The shaders could affect the render of the panels I'm quite sure but not 100% here.

• I just updated to D5...Even if in the Minecraft Mainscreen it says that I have D2 installed.....anyway, i figured out that it has to be something in the sonic shaders. If i let optifine enabled, and just disable the shader in the shader menu, the display works also. So some kind of setting in that shader will cause that render issue. I'm just not sure which....

• Official Post

Advanced Info Panels don't connect to extenders in either 1.5.1c or 1.5.1d.

You should use advanced extenders with advanced panels.

Could anyone explain to me how to use the range trigger? Looks like I'm too stupid for it X(
    How do I have to configure it if I want a redstone sigal if my storage is between 2 values?
    Like I want a) a signal between 10mio and 70mio (so my generators start producing)
    and b) a signal between 70mio and 80mio (so my massfab runs if I got too much energy)

Top level 80, bottom level 70. It will start emitting of RS when top level reached and stop on the bottom. You can also invert signal if you want.

for those like me who want to mount the sensors on liquid tanks, you mount them by clicking on the valve blocks.

If you are talking about RC tanks, then last build (download link is somewhere on last pages) should work with every block of tank.

I know it must have been asked before but I'm looking for informations about the advanced industrial information panel and extender, are they better in any ways versus the regular ones, I didn't find any bit of information regarding them, I've just discovered the sensor kits and now I love the panels, but is there any advantage to use the advanced ones, what can they do more compared to the regular ones... No information anywhere, even youtube is out of luck with them,,,

1. up to 3 cards per panel
    2. built-in power switch
    3. you can tilt them in horizontal and vertical direction and configure thickness of the screen

• Using Plutonium cells in reactor doesn't show the time remaining. Probably same goes for Thorium as well but haven't tested yet. (timer stays at 0:00:00)

There was some change in Gregtech while back that affected those cells but can't remember the details.

Uranium cells work normally.

• I'm wondering if it's possible to use this mod without IC2; a server I play on has the express purpose of using a modpack without IC2, and the owner has said your industrial information panels look very useful for liquid tanks and Thermal Expansion redstone energy cells. Whenever I try, it just outputs a generic pointer-not-found error.

If it's not, would it be too much to ask for you to make a separate mod that only has the information panels and works without IC2? I'm not much of a programmer, but it does seem like it wouldn't be too complicated to do.

• Official Post

We need a nuclear control app so you can monitor your server / AFK single player reactor on the move :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• After 3 crashes,I finally confirmed the one behind it.Your mod crash my server when the server stops.
    Here is the crash report: