[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Shedar is this a legit version of the mod that works with regular IC2 version, or a special version for special cases...

• Ok, so I'll put that one in my next update pack for my server (its a family private server so shouldn't be a trouble) which version of Forge is used for compiling this one, I try to stay away from not recommended Forge version so I still kept it a 737 even if a 738 is there it was never ported to a recommended build and even latest 1.5.2 packs on FTB use build737 so usually a good indication its the best option...

• Official Post

Ok, so I'll put that one in my next update pack for my server (its a family private server so shouldn't be a trouble) which version of Forge is used for compiling this one, I try to stay away from not recommended Forge version so I still kept it a 737 even if a 738 is there it was never ported to a recommended build and even latest 1.5.2 packs on FTB use build737 so usually a good indication its the best option...

I don't remember exactly. Either 608 or 654.

• Just popped in to share a howler alarm sound. I haven't delved into the actual nuclear stuff as of yet, but I have an extensive sorting system which was getting overflows in certain cases. So I rigged an alarm for when my overflow chests contain items. The sound is a mildly high pitched UK female computerish voice saying "Item overflow detected." It's not as loud as the default howler sounds and wasn't intended to be as the occasion is not meltdown-level critical.

Also, not sure if it matters but it was made for and tested on IC2NC 1.4.5 (MC 1.4.7).

• Official Post

Do you have any way of locating where a howler alarm is? Someone placed one of them near our spawn and it's a pain.

You can move around, find where you can't here it and calculate the center of the circle. Or different tools to locate specific block if it's your server, but I know nothing about them.

Bastard you bump this and I thought ITS HERE ITS HERE!

I can give you beta build to test if you don't care alarm's SMP bug =)

• I can give you beta build to test if you don't care alarm's SMP bug =)

There is a bug! How dare you :P, I don't mind testing a bit and I am using SMP how I always test. I can set up a test environment.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

There are a few Threads on the Forge Forum about fixing the Sound Issues by registering the Sounds properly.

Call this Client Side and put the Sounds into the "assets/*nuclearcontrolmodid*/Sound" Folder

@net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeSubscribe
    public void onSound(net.minecraftforge.client.event.sound.SoundLoadEvent event) {
    event.manager.soundPoolSounds.addSound("nuclearcontrolmodid:whateversound.ogg");
    }

And when you play Sounds, just insert "nuclearcontrolmodid:whateversound" into the PlaySound Function as always.

• Official Post

It works fine in SSP, and works with server after manual selection of the sound in alarm GUI. So I guess it's my bug with data syncing somewhere.

• got a crash report. Was using IC2 build #385

http://pastebin.com/qpJMk6v6

This is an item ID issue: Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4094 is already occupied by

Pretty much your mod GregLighting and Nuclear Control are fighting for 4094 block ID.

• I can give you beta build to test if you don't care alarm's SMP bug =)

I'm sure he and I wouldn't be the only ones who would like to use it and wouldn't shy away from stumbling on (and reporting) a bug or two :)

• I'm sure he and I wouldn't be the only ones who would like to use it and wouldn't shy away from stumbling on (and reporting) a bug or two :)

I been always his bug man though :P Right now I think he is ready for a release a couple fixes and I think he still wants to fix the multiplayer sound sync.