[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

Hello shedar,
    i tried it before(successfully!) and i will try it again, any news on my most favorite ic2 addon? I think you mentioned some possible "future features" and i would love to see more ic2-energy related toys. Anyway big thanks for letting this beautiful addon live another MC release. :Nuke TNT: peace :Nuke TNT:

IC2-energy seems mostly under control :) What new toys do you want?

• Official Post

IC2-energy seems mostly under control :) What new toys do you want?

Phone version of the internet sensors :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

http://sensors.modstats.org/ has responsive design and small weight, it should look nice on phones.

So it does. All you need to do now is put free WiFi everywhere.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Wait, did you expect that an app could get the sensor information without internet connection?

He said new toy. A new toy would have no need of wifi.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What about this new Toy :

Nuclear Management Control Block :

Designs from URL (talonius app) and GregTech data orbs are needed for this block to work (or manually programmed ones).
    It will run a quick simulation and test if the reactor is safe (using actual IC² code, to be sure it is safe).
    After running the tests, it will try to copy the design using items of an adjacent inventory (This also applies to other reactors - that would allow us to make transfers between reactors)
    While the reactor is running, it will refuel fuel cells and condensators, take out depleted cells and near melted components (95% heat).
    If any of the components is missing (aka no more fuel cells or components to match the design) it will stop the reactor.

• Official Post

I went and found an error!
    http://pastebin.com/Ga8M9Dg6

It's JVM crash somewhere in its native code or in the video driver code. It's not a NC crash..

"Make my Nuclear Reactor safe and self-managed" block is somewhat OP =)

• Official Post

"Make my Nuclear Reactor safe and self-managed" block is somewhat OP =)

The mod is about "control", so controlling its fuel and other components (coolant or vents) is also part of it :3

That also allows anyone to manage reactors without even knowing what they are doing, really. :D
    "Find a good looking design, input materials, run it!"

If you still think its OP, making the reactor safe is already somewhat OP :D , because self management is not hard to do with GregTech.

• It's JVM crash somewhere in its native code or in the video driver code. It's not a NC crash..

...Maybe I should elaborate. The crash happened when I placed down an Advanced Industrial Monitor. It then reverted the world 6-7 minutes and the player 1-2 minutes.
    Information Monitors work fine, it's just that Advanced Industrial Monitors cause an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. Dunno why! ?(

• The mod is about "control", so controlling its fuel and other components (coolant or vents) is also part of it :3

That also allows anyone to manage reactors without even knowing what they are doing, really. :D
    "Find a good looking design, input materials, run it!"

If you still think its OP, making the reactor safe is already somewhat OP :D , because self management is not hard to do with GregTech.

It's not that difficult without GT too.. AE FTW!

• I failed to add custom alarms. All are ogg added here > IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2c-ic2-experimental.zip\assets\nuclearcontrol\sound\ and in config.

[EDIT] ok i find it. You need to include "alarm-" in file name and include only name of alarm in config file. So you name your alarm like this: "alarm-on.ogg" and in config you put only "on" as sound.

• Hello.

I am having a hard time installing this mod. I assume I put it in the right place? tekkitmain/mods, as I am running the normal Tekkit. I am running the Industrial Craft "2_1.116.364" version, and 1.5.2 version of Minecraft. I would really like to have this mod working. Please help.

• Official Post

Hello.

I am having a hard time installing this mod. I assume I put it in the right place? tekkitmain/mods, as I am running the normal Tekkit. I am running the Industrial Craft "2_1.116.364" version, and 1.5.2 version of Minecraft. I would really like to have this mod working. Please help.

Do you use version 1.5.1e? http://goo.gl/Ixx0Tt

• Official Post

This is the first crash report:
    http://pastebin.com/fAXdKUE9

This is the second crash report:
    http://pastebin.com/9RqSciad
    for some reason it cycles between both.

What I do?

1. As you can see in the first post, "version 1.6.2c is a test build for experimental branch of ic2. You should use 1.6.2b for 1.118.401", so you should use 1.6.2c instead of 1.6.2.b with experimental branch of IC2
    2. I don't see any reference to Nuclear Control related stuff

• I added the ogg file in the mod sound folder and in the config folder. I cant figure out whats wrong.