[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• The range is the issue then, could you add a config option for that, so i can increase it?
    And or make use of the overclockers to increase range?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Hurray!
    One last thing: Does the Remote Sensor use some of the reactors output, because i somehow got less out of the reactor is used for testing?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

• Official Post

Hurray!
    One last thing: Does the Remote Sensor use some of the reactors output, because i somehow got less out of the reactor is used for testing?

It uses 1eu/t from cable or battery, but shouldn't affect reactor in any way.
    If it uses more them 1eu/t, or has any other strange behavior - please post details, how to reproduce the problem.

• I meant, if it would drop the actual reactor output, when a ID Card is created, but turns out i had some wires connected wrong, all fine. Also moved the Blocks and im getting signal now. :)

• I love this plugin! But I have a couple of requests.

As I said in my previous post I get a headache from the weird alarm sound plus the fact that it doesn't loop properly. It would be nice if you considered changing it.
    Feel free to use my sample or the one MrG provided I suppose.

Secondly, it seems like if you've used a Remote Sensor Kit on a reactor you can only use it for that reactor. If you move it or something like that the card is then worthless.
    I think it would be nice if you could recycle a Location Card and get some resources back. Like an electronic circuit or two. It does take three of them to build.

• Official Post

I love this plugin! But I have a couple of requests.

As I said in my previous post I get a headache from the weird alarm sound plus the fact that it doesn't loop properly. It would be nice if you considered changing it.

Secondly, it seems like if you've used a Remote Sensor Kit on a reactor you can only use it for that reactor. If you move it or something like that the card is then worthless.
    I think it would be nice if you could recycle a Location Card and get some resources back. Like an electronic circuit or two. It does take three of them to build.

Next planned feature is gui for alarms. GUI will contain volume regulator and sound selection list. I guess I'll set your sample as default and current one as alternative.
    I like your idea to recycle a Location Card. But not sure if I have time to do it in the next version.

• Next planned feature is gui for alarms. GUI will contain volume regulator and sound selection list. I guess I'll set your sample as default and current one as alternative.
    I like your idea to recycle a Location Card. But not sure if I have time to do it in the next version.

no one rush u ^^

• I love this plugin! But I have a couple of requests.

Oh, sorry Forecaster, I simply missed your ( good ) sample :).

• v.1.1.6 released
    Remote Thermal Monitor added.

is the wireless thermal monitor range adjustable through config? 8 grids seem a little short in terms of distance.

EDIT: sorry question has been answered above by tampapowers please disregard this post.

• Does your mod do anything that messes with the lappack? Since updating a couple things last night, the lappack no longer provides armor. Yours was the only one tied directly to IC2 (also updated RP2, Forestry, and EE2). I've tried crafting new, uncharged, and fully charged. Preparing to do a clean client install (giant PITA since I'm the tech guy supplying the client for six users on my private server) but it'd be great if I could track down the origin of this bug.

• Official Post

Does your mod do anything that messes with the lappack? Since updating a couple things last night, the lappack no longer provides armor. Yours was the only one tied directly to IC2 (also updated RP2, Forestry, and EE2). I've tried crafting new, uncharged, and fully charged. Preparing to do a clean client install (giant PITA since I'm the tech guy supplying the client for six users on my private server) but it'd be great if I could track down the origin of this bug.

As far as I know, lappack/batpack shouldn't provide an armor in current version of IC2.

Oh.
    I misunderstood from some of the information on the wiki and from the bug reports I'd seen. Well... now I wonder why it has been providing armor up until yesterday :P

• First things first wow nice mod.

I need some help i am trying to instal this mod but i dont know where to put him in. ?(
    i tryed to instal him but then minecraft stopt loading

i got minecraft versie 1.2.5 and technic launcher 0.5.4.4

Hope some one can help me i want that mod. 8o

thanks grim

• Thank you for this great addon!

I m playin non-creative hardcore only and this mod helps me not to get my world deleted ;) especially while playin with nuclear energy!
    I m stuck with the howler recipe, the three top blocks - what are they?

• are you gonna make a bukkit version? If so, it will go on my server :D

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.