[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Works with IC2 1.97?

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|

• Yea, without the dark green borders would be cool, ore that in the middle of multiple screens the border would go away, but in the outher ring stay

• Official Post

Yea, without the dark green borders would be cool, ore that in the middle of multiple screens the border would go away, but in the outher ring stay

Changing of textures to keep only outer border was initially planned. Was not implemented yet due to time limits. Will be implemented soon.

Works with IC2 1.97?

Still have no time to completely test all features with 1.97. I guess it should. Let me know if you have any compatibility issues.

• Quoted from "VX7"
    I have problem with the new alarms.When i set new alarm and apply rs signal minecraft stops no crash logo.
    I not english.

I need more details to resolve your problem. Please post the list of installed mods. Do you have this problem only with last version of NC?

mods:
    forge 3.1.2.90

build craft 2.2.14 all
    craftguide 1.4.4
    crafting table 3 1.8
    forestry 1.4.6.2 bc2.2
    ic2 NC 1.1.9b
    ic2 1.95
    adv solar panels 3.0.0
    quickguide
    rocketscience v0.89
    thaumcraft 2.1.6

I cant delete that. MinecraftCreeper/\

• This might sound odd but is there any possible way to name screens in the future? It be nice to have one reactor 1 and reactor 2 and such. Heck if its not a lot of work not a programmer it be even cooler if you could store more info. A total energy produce and such who know haha. If it goes that way you could even advance the mod into Power Control or something where it advances into monitoring other devices and even keeping count and such.

I guess it all really depends though how much resources it puts on the server to do so much monitoring / counting.

What I vision this mod so far since 1.1.9 is something like computer craft but without having the bulky computers and such and all handled via a GUI and not programming.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

This might sound odd but is there any possible way to name screens in the future? It be nice to have one reactor 1 and reactor 2 and such.

Screen naming added to the task list.

Heck if its not a lot of work not a programmer it be even cooler if you could store more info. A total energy produce and such who know haha.

As for totals - I don't see a way to do it without modifying of IC2 classes.

If it goes that way you could even advance the mod into Power Control or something where it advances into monitoring other devices and even keeping count and such.

What other devices requires monitoring?

• What other devices requires monitoring?

Maybe power generation and storage unit? Like MFSU or some random power generator?

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• What other devices requires monitoring?

I was hoping the totals could be stored in chunks but if that's not possible not much then hehe. An idea would be a new block that you can place between 2 wires that gives maybe a EU usage info =) I just see your mod being used for a lot of display info overtime just because people always like seeing that type of thing when possible.

If Computercraft for example did not have a nasty new thread crash bug I would have used it and ccsensors to monitor things like how much energy total I have in my MFSU's (in a range or lets say the ones I tag) I would have then a display showing energy usage and such through this.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• An MFSU monitoring device would be awesome, especially if you could monitor several of them at once and display them on a screen.

Maybe a remote sensor kit for MFSU's that could monitor several of them on one screen?

It'd fit in really well in a nuclear power station control room, etc.

Awesome mod tho, thanks for the good work :)

• *edit* Worked fine, was thinking the lime dye was uranium as they look the same. Would be nice to have mouse over in the recipes to show what they are exactly ;)
    Not able to create any of the information panel, or panel addons from the recipes listed.

I am running v.1.1.9b on server and client

Able to create everything else listed in recipes, just both those end up with nothing in the created box.

• Having a problem with the Industrial and Howler Alarms crashing out clients within a radius (assuming it's the configured, "sound" range) around the source. I am running a Bukkit server with the Bukkit Port of the mod. I can use VoxelSniper to blow the device off the roof of the client in question (from outside it's range), which allows him to log back in, and we are continuing to test to try to gather more information. We've not tinkered with config files or anything at this point. It's stock Bukkit Port and stock 1.1.9b Clients. Any ideas?

Can I provide you with any pertinent info that might help?

Great mod, BTW. We are loving it.

• Official Post

Having a problem with the Industrial and Howler Alarms crashing out clients within a radius (assuming it's the configured, "sound" range) around the source. I am running a Bukkit server with the Bukkit Port of the mod. I can use VoxelSniper to blow the device off the roof of the client in question (from outside it's range), which allows him to log back in, and we are continuing to test to try to gather more information. We've not tinkered with config files or anything at this point. It's stock Bukkit Port and stock 1.1.9b Clients. Any ideas?

Can I provide you with any pertinent info that might help?

Great mod, BTW. We are loving it.

I need a crash log.

• Hey, this addon is great! but can we please have the alarms as shown in the picture showing off the gui? :thumbup:

• Official Post

Hey, this addon is great! but can we please have the alarms as shown in the picture showing off the gui? :thumbup:

There are two ways to add new alarm sound.
    You can add any sound you like yourself, as described in the OP.
    You can find nice sound with appropriate license (public domain, CC-BY, CC-BY-SA). Then post link to page with it here. If I and other people will like it, it has chance to be included in next versions.

• Hi everyone!

First of all, If you see any spelling or grammar mistakes that's because english is not my mother tongue, so my apologies in before.
    Said that, I'm getting this error message when trying to run IC2 v1.97 and Nuclear Control v1.95:

Is it a problem of IC2 or it belongs to Nuclear Control? Do you need the whole error log? Because I'm using MagicLauncher and I don't know where it is (although I could run Minecraft from the Vanilla launcher and see what happens).

I also have a couple of suggestions:
    - It would be very useful if the Reactor Information Panel could emit a redstone pulse when the uranium cells are depleted (not sure if suggested before).
    - The format of the last two digits (the seconds) for the remaining time in the Reactor Information Panel should always be ##. For instance, 1:34:02.

Besides, I'm going to translate your mod into spanish (which is my mother tongue) but I don't know how to code the letters with accents (such as the ó in "Fusión", etc). How is it made? I'm also Googleing the answer, but not having very much success.

Many more to come. :D

BTW, this is one of the finest and best addons of an addon out there, I must say. Keep up the good work, Shedar!

• Official Post

Is it a problem of IC2 or it belongs to Nuclear Control?

Still don't know, because I can't reproduce it.

Do you need the whole error log? Because I'm using MagicLauncher and I don't know where it is (although I could run Minecraft from the Vanilla launcher and see what happens).

Yes, please post the whole log.

I also have a couple of suggestions:
    - It would be very useful if the Reactor Information Panel could emit a redstone pulse when the uranium cells are depleted (not sure if suggested before).
    - The format of the last two digits (the seconds) for the remaining time in the Reactor Information Panel should always be ##. For instance, 1:34:02.

- Information Panel wouldn't emit a redstone signal. It's a display and will not allow any automation. That's why it doesn't require energy.
    - time format (minutes and seconds) will be fixed.

Besides, I'm going to translate your mod into spanish (which is my mother tongue) but I don't know how to code the letters with accents (such as the ó in "Fusión", etc). How is it made? I'm also Googleing the answer, but not having very much success.

You should save lang file in UTF8 charset.

• First off thank you for a great Mod!

Secondly I would like to make a suggestion that if possible, make the Monitoring temperatures start at 0 and go up in 100 increments instead of 500.

Thanks again.