[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• i have a crashlog for this version. i was adding mods one at a time to find out which one was bunk, and got this.
    i'm running the open beta, so it might be putting the cart before the horse.

transformers mod also died, but did so in a similar way.

• inucune, you shouldn't put all mods into minecraft.jar. That is the reason of your crash.
    Forge goes into jar. Most of other mods should be dropped into mods folder.

my bad. using multiMC and just getting used to it. thanks.

• So, after some time, I have found that I need some of the tools added by this addon. Only one problem: I'm surrently using IndustrialCraft v1.108 (MC 1.4.2), and this addon is incompatible with that version. I tried looking for v1.109 almost everywhere, but I can not find it. Does anyone happen to have a link to where it may be? The sooner I can find that version, the sooner I can know if my breeder reactor is about to explode. I don't mean to be ''off-topic'', but this reply does have something to do with this addon, as it's where this quest started.
    Thank you for your help.

• So, after some time, I have found that I need some of the tools added by this addon. Only one problem: I'm surrently using IndustrialCraft v1.108 (MC 1.4.2), and this addon is incompatible with that version. I tried looking for v1.109 almost everywhere, but I can not find it. Does anyone happen to have a link to where it may be? The sooner I can find that version, the sooner I can know if my breeder reactor is about to explode. I don't mean to be ''off-topic'', but this reply does have something to do with this addon, as it's where this quest started.
    Thank you for your help.

http://forum.industrial-craft.…ad&threadID=8375&pageNo=1

Here you go 8)

• Ah, thank you.
    This is an awesome addon. Now I can closely monitor my equal-breeder reactor and keep it from melting down when heating it up.

• In MC 1.4.5 i have and issue, in previus releases i have remote thermal monitor configured whit a Diamondgate from buildcraft, when temperature is hig the gate reccive the redstone signal an stop the reactor. In this release all gates froms buildcraft don´t detect the redsonte singal.

• I can't seem to get the thermal monitor to output any redstone signal.

Test layout:
    Configuration of both monitors:

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• The 1.4.3 attachment to the OP seems to be missing, as the above poster mentions. I tried it a few hours ago, and again now, and it is still being listed as "File not found" (Firefox) or "Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found." (Chrome). I'd guess something went awry in the upload process.

(As a side note, it seems like this *should* yield a HTTP 404 File Not Found response, but neither browser is actually showing me that - is this something different, or have the browsers just started hiding the HTTP 4xx responses?)

• The 1.4.3 attachment to the OP seems to be missing, as the above poster mentions. I tried it a few hours ago, and again now, and it is still being listed as "File not found" (Firefox) or "Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found." (Chrome). I'd guess something went awry in the upload process.

It's because:

1. industrial-craft.net will migrate to a new server within the next days. Imer warns there could be occasional downtimes of multiple hours. Just telling you it won’t be anything to worry about.

• Hey Shedar noticed this little bug, the countdown timer for the reactor isn't working apparently.

No idea what went wrong here, I'll try restarting my client to see if it fixes it. Breaking the panel and placing it again doesn't fix it, removing cells and putting them back doesn't fix it. Restarting client doesn't fix it, so it appears something is broken. Hope to see this fixed asap cause I'd like to know when my cells run out on my reactor ;)

• Official Post

Hey Shedar noticed this little bug, the countdown timer for the reactor isn't working apparently.

No idea what went wrong here, I'll try restarting my client to see if it fixes it. Breaking the panel and placing it again doesn't fix it, removing cells and putting them back doesn't fix it. Restarting client doesn't fix it, so it appears something is broken. Hope to see this fixed asap cause I'd like to know when my cells run out on my reactor ;)

How exactly it doesn't work? Can you also post a screenshot of the reactor GUI with components?

• Official Post

Shedar, I saw that Bug on Dires Videos. The Output of the Reactor is not updating properly in SMP.

I saw two bugs, invalid output value, when I missed changes in the API behaviour (fixed in the current version), and render freeze, which was fixed by breaking of the panel. Second one is strange bug, and I can't track it down. It actually exists from early versions but it is very rare. Renderer somehow receives invalid instance of the panel.
    Seems I found what Elessar_Elanesse means. New uranium cell gives less then two minutes. Probably I missed one more change in the reactor internals :)