Computercraft computers as EU meters?

• Hello I was wondering if anyone knows if you can use the computer from computercraft mod as an EU energy meter?

If I'm using bad grammar, please don't mind it since English ain't my first language. :)

• There is some guy working in a "sensors" addon. He was bugging me to brace his minor mod by making our tile entities implement an interface... never going to happen. Had to push him into using reflection.

• Richardg, i actually started with reflection ... just thought it could be cool to let the other mod authors decide what kind of information they want to expose to the sensors instead of me just grabbing anything that looks interesting...:)

and, yea, there is a computercraft addon that can provide EU and Reactor readings :
    cc forum
    mc forum

• Another option, if you don't like ccsensors would be to use one of those power detection cables that emits redstone if EU is flowing. If you can build a fairly lossless system and know how much eu/t you are pumping through the line you should be able to count the ticks the redstone is turned on for with a computer and using simple multiplication figure out what amount of EU has passed through the line. Not sure how accurate it would be since I haven't tested it, but might be worth investigating.

Error 404: Signature not found!

• Another option, if you don't like ccsensors would be to use one of those power detection cables that emits redstone if EU is flowing. If you can build a fairly lossless system and know how much eu/t you are pumping through the line you should be able to count the ticks the redstone is turned on for with a computer and using simple multiplication figure out what amount of EU has passed through the line. Not sure how accurate it would be since I haven't tested it, but might be worth investigating.

Works perfectly, I've been setting up/testing something similar for a city build (albeit using RP2 computers, should be fine with computercraft though) that charges citizens for their electricity, which is generated from a bank of 16 hv solars, then stored in 160 mfsu's, and transfered throughout the city with a big loop with 320 mfsu's in it (blocks of 16 to keep the massive flow going, at intervals so no eu loss, rest goes into a massfab.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Works perfectly, I've been setting up/testing something similar for a city build (albeit using RP2 computers, should be fine with computercraft though) that charges citizens for their electricity, which is generated from a bank of 16 hv solars, then stored in 160 mfsu's, and transfered throughout the city with a big loop with 320 mfsu's in it (blocks of 16 to keep the massive flow going, at intervals so no eu loss, rest goes into a massfab.

16 hv's? wow, alot of people must want energy.

Can somebody please provide a programme doing so? I'm not too good with computercraft.

• Can somebody please provide a programme doing so? I'm not too good with computercraft.

Seriously bro? Your first post will be respond to 2 years old thread? I know that you are looking for specific answer which can be hard to find but necroposting to such old thread is not nice.