[suggestion]craft pistons from bronze

• super simple just add a recipe that allows pistons to be crafted with bronze ingots instead of iron

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Tin, Bronze, or Refined Iron seem to be somewhat interchangeable in basic recipies, so I don't see why all three shouldn't be able to.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I suggested that together with other additions in the "[Suggestion] More uses for Gold, Silver and Bronze"-Thread, but it got ignored, because of too many complaints about Gold and Silver.

i guess something can be said for the merits of simple posts then

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• I like
    +1

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• I'm good with this too - it seems like a sensible use and helps conserve our precious iron.

Consider this my +1.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Hey, why not?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• necromancy WAHOO :D ! *high five*

• +1 I like this, I would prefer bronze, as you need to use both copper and tin to unlock this additional recipe. So this isn't like an easy way to replace Iron. You do need to pay more energy into the crafting process to save that iron.