Air Tank

• I know, but it sunk many times and was not added to IC2

Posting something in this subforum doesn't give guarantee your idea its going to get added in IC2 ever.

If it was suggested several times and never added then that should tell you something.

• Posting something in this subforum doesn't give guarantee your idea its going to get added in IC2 ever.

If it was suggested several times and never added then that should tell you something.

But, in my opinion it's stupid to add the Solar Helmet (that was previously an addon) instead of an Air Tank!
    So i will make the air tank myself like a mod, then will happens that alblaka will add it!

• Making it a addon and posting it in the addon subforum doesn't guarantee it to be added into IC2 ever... too.

Can't say much about how the solar helmet got added into IC2 and frankly i don't even care.

Also bad grammar makes me want to punch people, why do you all keep doing it dammit!

• Making it a addon and posting it in the addon subforum doesn't guarantee it to be added into IC2 ever... too.

Can't say much about how the solar helmet got added into IC2 and frankly i don't even care.

Also bad grammar makes me want to punch people, why do you all keep doing it dammit!

+1

• your insistence for us to bow to your opinion and bad grammer makes me -1 :thumbdown: this

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

Sorry for the bad grammar, I am not english!

I want to reaffirm that in my opinion IC2 is the best mod for Minecraft, but it is becoming something very bad, the Solar Helmet is a good idea, but IC2 misses a lot of "industrial" things, and Alblaka added the agriculture thing, what i want to say is: <if you want to add agriculture system to a mod called "industrialcraft" then make another mod!>
    It's the same error as Redpower 2, it is cool for the wiring options, but it added a lot of useless things like the half blocks and so-on!

And it needs animations like BTW (Better Than Wolves) for windmill and watermill!

• Official Post

I want to reaffirm that in my opinion IC2 is the best mod for Minecraft, but it is becoming something very bad, the Solar Helmet is a good idea, but IC2 misses a lot of "industrial" things, and Alblaka added the agriculture thing, what i want to say is:
    It's the same error as Redpower 2, it is cool for the wiring options, but it added a lot of useless things like the half blocks and so-on!

And it needs animations like BTW (Better Than Wolves) for windmill and watermill!

Your senseless complaint about Redpower is just pissing me off. Go play BTW, if Redpower and Industrialcraft are too bad for you. The only thing that is more worse than stupid people is, if they try to apply their Logic to very unlogical Stuff.

Sorry if that Post is hurting you in any way, but your Post hit me much more.

:thumbdown: for your Thread.

• Sorry for the bad grammar, I am not english!

I want to reaffirm that in my opinion IC2 is the best mod for Minecraft, but it is becoming something very bad, the Solar Helmet is a good idea, but IC2 misses a lot of "industrial" things, and Alblaka added the agriculture thing, what i want to say is: <if you want to add agriculture system to a mod called "industrialcraft" then make another mod!>

its funny when a noob shows up and tries to suggest one mod should turn into another mod. this isn't BTW this is alblakas mod and he can do what he wants the name doesn't put alblaka under any obligation to stick to a theme. flattery will not get us to bow to your opinion especially when you throw in an insult about where the mod is going right after. agriculture, booze, and genetic manipulation are industries and are intended for when some wants a change of pace so they don't get bored

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• its funny when a noob shows up and tries to suggest one mod should turn into another mod. this isn't BTW this is alblakas mod and he can do what he wants the name doesn't put alblaka under any obligation to stick to a theme. flattery will not get us to bow to your opinion especially when you throw in an insult about where the mod is going right after. agriculture, booze, and genetic manipulation are industries and are intended for when some wants a change of pace so they don't get bored

</if>

I want to say one last thing and we can close this topic:

When i suggested to Alblaka to change the reactor system (adding things like turbines,nuclear rods, and control rods and a lot of other things) he said that he prefers it like it is because it is simple for noobs that play industrialcraft 2!
    So please don't call me noob, i hate to play with a fake reactor!

</if>

</if>

• Well its no fun if i need to have a nuclear engineer degree to be able to use the Nuclear reactor of such a simple game like minecraft :/.

And hey guess what? I'm not "english" yet i still have (Or at least try to) correct grammar and try to make all my post to have some goddamn sense before clicking the submit button.

• I'm not "english" either I'm american

"AMERICA! BUTCHERING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SINCE 1776!" :D

• I'm going to guess FenixR is Japanese (based on his language of choice in the latest giant no party)