Can i macerate redpower 2 ores?

• I installed redpower 2 last night, and im currently digging out marble and the other ores added by redpower 2, will the macerator turn them into dust?

• This mod is such a great way to gain twice the resources other mods are expecting you to have, unbalancing them completely.

: D

• This mod is such a great way to gain twice the resources other mods are expecting you to have, unbalancing them completely.

: D

wouldn't exactly say "unbalancing them completely" afterall a simple doubling isn't all that much relatively, just a few extra minutes underground mining. What i'm always having problems with are diamond and rubber.
    Besides, it's not like the EE cheat mode energy collectors. The rest of EE i'm sorta fine with but the collectors are just cheating... If you need some serious EMC than head to The End and build a ender pearl farm.

• wouldn't exactly say "unbalancing them completely" afterall a simple doubling isn't all that much relatively, just a few extra minutes underground mining. What i'm always having problems with are diamond and rubber.
    Besides, it's not like the EE cheat mode energy collectors. The rest of EE i'm sorta fine with but the collectors are just cheating... If you need some serious EMC than head to The End and build a ender pearl farm.

It was a joke, dude. It was, specifically, a joke at the expense of people who bitch about EE being godmode.

• It was a joke, dude. It was, specifically, a joke at the expense of people who bitch about EE being godmode.

Lol, give me some eggs, a philosopher stone, 6 deployers, 6 filters, 6 regulators, 2 condensers, a timer and some redstone tubes, and I'm generating 1 diamond every 6 seconds.
    Mooshroom farms and other exploits make it OP as ****.

• Lol, give me some eggs, a philosopher stone, 6 deployers, 6 filters, 6 regulators, 2 condensers, a timer and some redstone tubes, and I'm generating 1 diamond every 6 seconds.
    Mooshroom farms and other exploits make it OP as ****.

don't forget a bowl you can't farm mushroom soup with out at least 1 bowl for your condenser to transmute

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"