Only reeds drop seed bags

• I've been trying to get plants to drop seed bags, but nothing but reeds will drop them. I am left clicking and i have tried at least 50 times with each plant.

• Official Post

Only vanilla crops differing from the basic 1/1/1 stats drop seedbags.

You plant wheat seed > creates 1/1/1 plant > drops wheat seeds upon harvest
    Crop with differing stats (crossing or, which is sort of an oversight, Reed) > drops seed bags.

• Hey AL, I thought unregistered users weren't allowed to create post.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Only vanilla crops differing from the basic 1/1/1 stats drop seedbags.

Crop with differing stats (crossing or, which is sort of an oversight, Reed) > drops seed bags.

I've tried crossing plants to get seed bags.

In some, oh, 300 tries I've gotten 2 seed bags....both of them base reeds.

• Only vanilla crops differing from the basic 1/1/1 stats drop seedbags.

Having trouble with this myself, does that mean that i have to crossbreed my wheat/melons/pumpkin to get a seed back so i can use it with the crop analyzer?
    Because when i plant any of those three Vanillah plants in a crop block and try to harvest them at the right time I never get a seed bag.

Which is even more strange as before 95b I'd at least randomly get a chance to get a seed bag with any one of them. after three days of attempts still no wheat seed bag... tons of reed seed bags though

• when they're the default 1-1-1 they don't drop special seeds, only nether wart and reeds appear to, to get custom seed bags i recommend cross breeding, if it looks like whatever plants it was made with, but says it is an unknown crop, wait until it's fully grown, and then harvest it, if you do this enough it tends to get seed bags.

• I have been having a similar problem, but I get no seed bags at all, not even reeds, is the mod just not working correctly or what?

• It seems unregistered users can post, because there are 2 or 3 unregistered Members here.

Dude, this thread is 5 months old...

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l