• [suggestion] apple plants for agriculture

full info of what it should be

Apple********************Growth:
    Tier: II******************____

Discovered by: ********Gain:
    [Discoverer Name]**** ____

Red,Food, *************Resis.:
    Tree ********************____

I think it should have same skin as melon/pumpkin but have red instead of green/orange
    like it?
    :)

P.S, sorry for all the *s, the forums wouldnt let me use spaces

MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf MinecraftWolf

they are all mad at you

umad?

• Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not
    those are TREES
    not what im talkin about
    actual plants is what im talkin about
    *facepalm*

id :Nuke TNT: you if your contribution to the crops page wasnt so helpful to me

dude I'd :Nuke TNT: you for being totally rude. also we have melon crops so whats the point?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Melons come from melon plants, because melons come from melon plants. I can take floating blocks, the ability to carry uranium like it's pocket change, and crops producing redstone, but apple plants are the last straw. At least have some sort of fabricated logic behind it..

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Melons come from melon plants, because melons come from melon plants. I can take floating blocks, the ability to carry uranium like it's pocket change, and crops producing redstone, but apple plants are the last straw. At least have some sort of fabricated logic behind it..

my thing is we already have a direct food crop(the melons) so there is no point to adding another crop that exists for no purpose other than food. now if alblaka adds apple cider to brewing or melon batteries I would change my opinion because it adds something that makes the two different

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• my thing is we already have a direct food crop(the melons) so there is no point to adding another crop that exists for no purpose other than food. now if alblaka adds apple cider to brewing or melon batteries I would change my opinion because it adds something that makes the two different

Actually, apples are NOT a food source, they are much too weak (in terms of hunger re-generation) and rare for that. What they are FOR is to make golden apples which are not *food*, they are magical healing boosts. In light of that, IMHO this is an excellent crop idea.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Actually, apples are NOT a food source, they are much too weak (in terms of hunger re-generation) and rare for that. What they are FOR is to make golden apples which are not *food*, they are magical healing boosts. In light of that, IMHO this is an excellent crop idea.

1 Word: Canner.

It makes every useless food into good food period.