Support Request: EU not being generated

• Hi,

I run a server using IC2, and have recently noticed a problem...most of our various generators are not emitting EU. I looked through the forum but didn't see anything relating to this, so I'm posting here. We did have a solar generator work, but that appears to be the only one...our nuclear generators have been rendered useless by this issue. The server is currently using BuildCraft, BuildCraft Additional Objects, RedPower 2, and IndustrialCraft 2. Everything else appears to work correctly so far. Any ideas as to what it could be, and how to correct it?

• Hi,

I run a server using IC2, and have recently noticed a problem...most of our various generators are not emitting EU. I looked through the forum but didn't see anything relating to this, so I'm posting here. We did have a solar generator work, but that appears to be the only one...our nuclear generators have been rendered useless by this issue. The server is currently using BuildCraft, BuildCraft Additional Objects, RedPower 2, and IndustrialCraft 2. Everything else appears to work correctly so far. Any ideas as to what it could be, and how to correct it?

Are they:
    Supplied with fuel?
    Linked to a storage device?

• I am having the same issue here, I am not even using any other mods now and I cannot get any of the devices to generate 'any' EU.

Please can someone help.

Skip all the boring question like are they powered properly I know how to use IC2 I am using it now on a server for the first time and I am not sure what is causing this problem.

Help please

• Official Post

Just remove and replace a Cable and it will work.

• Switch to old Forge version 3.1.2.94 and everything will be fine ;) In latest version there is some sort of bug. Many thanks goes to Gokuofuin :)