Bug With RP2 Assembler

• During my countless (3) attempts to create a SolarSPAMatron entry, I encountered a bug that poses as a severe setback to my design. When I try to place a tin cable with a RP2 Assembler, I get the following crash, also sometimes corrupting my Jar file (thank god for MultiMC).

I added spaces between the 8's and the )'s because I don't like smileys in my error logs.

I typed the above portion of this report, then decided to do some more testing. It seems to work fine except when being activated via bundled cable. Seems to be a very strange bug. Oh well, I guess I'll get back to trying to get Minecraft to crash in even more obscure ways. I'll add edits if I make any new discoveries on this subject.

Edit 1: Apparently bundled cables have nothing to do with it. I'm at a loss at what it could be. I've tested all the scenarios I can think of on a separate world from the one that the crash occurs on, but nothing is making my game crash. I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to tell me what this bunch of code in the error log means and what I'm doing wrong. I really hope this isn't just a stupid mistake...

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!

• I heared that Cables are not supporting being placed into the Air (not onto a Block). Also i would try the neest Version of Redpower, there were many Bugfixes.

You heard right Greg, cables (and the enet) aren't playing too kindly with Redpower right now. I don't know if the bugs themselves lay in IC2 or RP, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Eloraam figured it out and has put in a patch.

• I heard that Cables are not supporting being placed into the Air (not onto a Block). Also i would try the newest Version of Redpower, there were many Bugfixes.

If the newest version of Redpower is still PR5b2, then I have the latest version. Also, I might want to test out having a block under the cable. Thanks for the help, both of you!

Edit: You were right! Thank you SO much! Now I can continue on my Solar-Spamming!

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!