During my countless (3) attempts to create a SolarSPAMatron entry, I encountered a bug that poses as a severe setback to my design. When I try to place a tin cable with a RP2 Assembler, I get the following crash, also sometimes corrupting my Jar file (thank god for MultiMC).
at eloraam.wiring.TileWiring.onBlockNeighborChange(TileWiring.java:138 )
at xd.h(World.java:848 )
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I added spaces between the 8's and the )'s because I don't like smileys in my error logs.
I typed the above portion of this report, then decided to do some more testing.
It seems to work fine except when being activated via bundled cable. Seems to be a very strange bug. Oh well, I guess I'll get back to trying to get Minecraft to crash in even more obscure ways. I'll add edits if I make any new discoveries on this subject.
Edit 1: Apparently bundled cables have nothing to do with it. I'm at a loss at what it could be. I've tested all the scenarios I can think of on a separate world from the one that the crash occurs on, but nothing is making my game crash. I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to tell me what this bunch of code in the error log means and what I'm doing wrong. I really hope this isn't just a stupid mistake...