Luminator idea

• A fairly simple idea involving luminators:

Luminators should be able to remove void fog in a manner similar to how having sunlight removes it. This would be a good way to make luminators worthwhile to use in those deep underground mining project, as opposed to just sticking a torch down.

• I hate that fog!
    +1

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Even if Luminators are on a complete rework, this Idea sounds quite good.

+1

Indeed... would actually make them useful against the backdrop of Redpower Lighting, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• +1, nothing more to say.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• But, isn't the fog it the only thing that adds interest in walking around those "underground fortresess" any fun.
    ...and i really don't know if you can code that "fog" change using mod.

• INDUSTRIAL CRAFT: Justifying god like powers for survivalists since 20??/jk i think its a great idea :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"