[Suggestion] Industrial Creepers.

• Hello evveryone i just thought of a good idea they are the industrial creepers MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper
    I though of 2 one being a energy creeper that when it explodes spawns lightning around itself that you can tap using nearby cables and the other one is UU matter creeper, when it explodes it drops 5-10 uu matter. this is because even with ee it takes aabout 9h or so to even get a matter geneartor let alone all the other stuff you need for it to run (recyclr, power and stuffm)
    im pretty sure im not teh only one that finds this hard so i hope my suggetsion will get in.

dont tell me to install invedit or tmi becose i dont wanna cheat stuff thats lame.

thakn you

alblakas biggest fan

• WE GOT ANOTHER LIVE ONE! 8o [insert flaming comments here :Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT: ]

one being a energy creeper that when it explodes spawns lightning around itself that you can tap using nearby cables

this line right here can/will get you banned this forum has a strict "read the stickies first/no lightning rod like suggestions" policy

and uum creeper though origonal is SUPER OP :thumbdown:

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Time to cast you into extinction:

Spoilered for the sake of keeping it clean.

Anyhoo, the suggestion about lightning creepers is utterly ridicule. So is the uum creeper one. Unless well-thought out. Which might be practially impossibly hard.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• WE GOT ANOTHER LIVE ONE! 8o [insert flaming comments here :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: ]

this line right here can/will get you banned this forum has a strict "read the stickies first/no lightning rod like suggestions" policy

and uum creeper though origonal is SUPER OP :thumbdown:

Hmm... Why is it that ALL the noobs seem to appear at the same time. You, sir, will be run over by my tank and thrown into the tesla coil extermination room, straight back to the Nether. After toasting you with a lighting-rod and giving you to our DragonLord, that is.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• ]Hmm... Why is it that ALL the noobs seem to appear at the same time. You, sir, will be run over by my tank and thrown into the tesla coil extermination room, straight back to the Nether. After toasting you with a lighting-rod and giving you to our DragonLord, that is.

Ssh, these do not exist.

And Lurker, would you be so kind as to hit us up with that score?

• Ssh, these do not exist.

but of course (ok so we multiply by pi, and then again by pie, add the result of a chocolate d20, fold, staple, mutilate, press 1 to speak with a representative, and finally divide by 0)done!

YOU DARE SUGGEST/100
    A LIGHTNING ROD!?/100
    FUS RO DAH!!! /100

p.s. related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqzxCzDZO9c

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Ssh, these do not exist.

Yes, they exist in the deep back pages of the suggestion forums. Anyway, Our DragonLord likes his noobs crispy, and Induction is simply not enough.

Haikus are poems

Potato

• 20 posts!! Another reason for a no ideas until 20 posts rule!!!!

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• 20 posts!! Another reason for a no ideas until 20 posts rule!!!!

2 weeks "no new suggestion threads" probation is way better

• 2 weeks is still fire n forget.
    create 20 preemptive accounts.
    wait. And roll.
    The posts idea should actually integrate them better into the community.
    Unless spam though.

Totally not hijacking the thread.

• 2 weeks is still fire n forget.
    create 20 preemptive accounts.
    wait. And roll.
    The posts idea should actually integrate them better into the community.
    Unless spam though.

Totally not hijacking the thread.

any determined troll will exploit the flaws of both systems the hope with the 2 week system is the true n00bs will lose the enthusiasm over their idea(if its a bad one) in that time and as they wait hopefully they will take the time to read the rules and past suggestions. but like fenixr said combining them and requiring both a probation (maybe shortened to a week) and a minimum number of posts would probably be the most effective.

• why ami not bein taken seriously i mean its a fair suggetsion.
    and why ami getting baned??? because u say so u are the one that are bashing on me and makn me have a bad time
    ablaka should ban you all for being so mean and immature vs new peple.
    if ur not fond of lightning then just remove the effec same stuf different image.

i came here to suggest stuf and not to be bashed to extinction so fuck you fenixr and fuck you lurker and fuck you xfmax-o-l and fuck you kevindude and fuck you nanomanz and fcuk you all for being such bitch

I hope my friend alblaka wil ban you sons of bitches

this applies to all you fkcuers

• as long as you at least try to use good grammar and avoid steping on the land mines you will be treated with respect around here. unfortunately you stepped on the biggest landmine of them all :D . I recommend you laugh it off, say your sorry, read the rules, take some english lessons, and come back with a better idea. WELCOME TO THE IC2 FORUMS :D

• B-b-b-b-b-but why me? I barely even said 2 words!

Also raise your hand if you think this is some lame attempt at trolling... *Slowly raises hand".

looks at this thread
    then at this thread http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=6476
    then back at this one...

O_o

ITS THE SAME :cursing::cursing::cursing::Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT: GUY!!! FORGET BEING NICE!:cursing:! UNLEASH THE MEMES IT DRAGON RITUAL TIME!!!

OH GREAT ALMIGHTY DRAGON LORD ALBKAKA! WE CALL UPON YOU AGAIN IN OUR HOUR OF NEED FOR A TROLL HAS ENTERED YOUR REALM, BROKEN YOUR LAWS, AND HAS FAILED EVEN TO USE 4TH GRADE GRAMMAR. WE SEEK FOR YOU TO DRIVE YOUR YOUR GREAT FIERY-BAN-HAMMER INTO HIS FACE TO BRING ABOUT HIS SWIFT BANISHMENT AND DESTRUCTION! HAYO!

• Dude... Seriously, did you read the rules? If yes: You didn't understand them, or you ignored them flat-out. If no: Then you should go do that, and look at this from our eyes, because lightning rods are HIGHLY frowned upon.

Haikus are poems

Potato

• Dude... Seriously, did you read the rules? If yes: You didn't understand them, or you ignored them flat-out. If no: Then you should go do that, and look at this from our eyes, because lightning rods are HIGHLY frowned upon.

oh he knows the rules alright. judging by his general failure to communicate in the english language he is slango20 and is probably trolling us cause we flamed him for this thread http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=6476

• Official Post

Your Posts are just stupid, you got luck that you posted that at 1:00 am (in my Timezone), because i was in bed. Now i stand up and get the Message, that another Noob (you) suggests Lightningrods and Alblaka HATES Lightningrods, what you would know IF YOU ARE HIS FRIEND. Now you are stupid enough, to post a picture without checking if the URL is correct, and you are too stupid to even write your Stuff properly, also you commited every Noobcrime i can think of here, so thats the reason, why you most likely get banned.

And before i forget that Facepalm on my Profilepic is now for you.