[Addon 1.4.6] Custom Machine Recipes [SSP/SMP]

• Yes indeed, saw the lib stuff pop up and was insanely bored before bed :P

Amazing work as always, and figured I may as well mention the input quantity while you were still working on it.

• Hi

Characoaldust=263,2,1,30000,0,1

is that line correct for the macenerator? Cause everytime the 2nd characoal is done, the server crashes...
    It should turn 2 Characoal into one coal dust.

• The world doesn't want to load when I add the recipe.

This is the text the file for the blast furnace contains:

[Railcraft Blast Furnace]
    # Syntax: tag=input_id, input_amount, input_meta, output_id, output_meta, output_amount
    # Spaces will be ignored.

[Custom Recipes]
    RefIron2Steel=30249,1,0,7779,0,3

Using railcraft 6.2 and v1.0.4 of this mod.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I will test this and get back to you after class.

• Hey Deno :P is there maybe a chance of getting a option to deaktivate all UUM recipe except Iridium? :D it would be cool :P

• Works fine for me. Check to make sure your item ids are correct.

Hey Deno :P is there maybe a chance of getting a option to deaktivate all UUM recipe except Iridium? :D it would be cool :P

I have no idea if that is possible. I'll look into it though.

• is something incompatible did i f*ck up or is something out of date
    i only get this when i add CMR_MC1.3.2-Mod1.0.4 ?(

• i have denlib and minecraft works fine with only denlib
    here is the full log

• That it definitely a denLib error. CMR 1.0.4 requires at least denLib 1.0.4.

The error Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: buildnumber is from when I added a version check in 1.0.4. Newer builds will have a very specific error message when you have the wrong version (i.e. denLib is out of date. Please update!)

• It seems to have a 1.2.5 version (I take a search by sites, and many say 1.2.5, CMR, blabla, and link to this thread). But when I come here, no 1.2.5 version avaliable. Please can anyone post the download link? Thanks.

• It seems to have a 1.2.5 version (I take a search by sites, and many say 1.2.5, CMR, blabla, and link to this thread). But when I come here, no 1.2.5 version avaliable. Please can anyone post the download link? Thanks.

Grr. Stupid forum keeps eating my links.

Client

Server

denlib 1.0.4 is installed did i screw up something?

Must have. denLib goes in the mods folder along with CMR. Can't confirm any problem with CMR 1.0.4 and denLib 1.0.4. Just did a fresh install to double check.

edit: I just changed the download link so you can download copies with denLib built in. If this causes any issues in the future you can override the bundled version by installing the standalone denLib jar in the mods folder.

• When I installed with PFF the game crashed, so I deleted the denlib folder from CMR. The game don't crashed, but the .cfg file don't generate. When I re-put the denlib and deleted PFF the game still works, but the CMR still don't works

• Hey Deno :P is there maybe a chance of getting a option to deaktivate all UUM recipe except Iridium? :D it would be cool :P

I have no idea if that is possible. I'll look into it though.

i really would like to find something to disable recipes involing UU for anything except iridium ore. I have a bukkit server and use disablecraft to stop players crafting mass fabs and sell UU via signshop/showcase but i also have a new 1.3.2 vanilla server that obviously cannot use plugins so any ideas on how to stop either crafting the mass fab or is there any CMR can do to at least stop recipes from UU??

Finans:
    -make it possible t add canning recisapes

-make it possible to add maass fabricator amplifiers
    -make it possible to add "energy items" like rMan, you can usedstone
    -make it possible to add "fuel items" like gunpowder and "fuel items" like biofuel/coalfuel cells
    -make it possible to add selectrolyzer recipes
    Still, great-tastic!

No more wait man, custom recipes let's you make fuel itens and custom recipes, of course.