[suggestion] internal fueltank for generator

• THAT won't pose an issue. Even vanilla furnaces can simply store "one value".
    IC is already using that one value to supply whole cans of fuel... the number really doesn't care which value you assign to it. There won't be an issue with using one unit of BC-oil to provide X fuel points.

Adding the ability to pour multiple cans of fuel in would be possible... But I'm not sure whether it's within the range of what the Generator is intended to do.
    How about we put this on the list for a special generator, which is meant to run off fuel, gas (if implemented) and BC oil, using said materials in a higher efficiency then the normal generator (if at all) with a higher EU output, probably about 30 EUt, too compensate for the incapability to burn simple stuff (wood, coal) as well as the fact you're using complex and limited fuel materials.

This I like that will finally make making fuel a viable option.

• Perfekt then that Tin-saving suggestion is backed up here isn´t it you want us "coal and biofuel is useless"-people to shut up right!

Support Support Support. In German: Ich bin dafür, Jawohl!

This I like that will finally make making fuel a viable option.

It always was... Espectally with the Transformers Addon ... that thing is a god-send to the would-be power plant operator

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• PerfeCt then that Tin-saving suggestion is backed up here isn´t it you want us "coal and biofuel is useless"-people to shut up right!

Support Support Support. In German: Ich bin dafür, Jawohl!

first. no your not backed up here. your still spending tin to get your coal/biofuel this just puts stacking it in a generator and walking away practical.
    second. huh? your sentence totally falls apart after "PerfeCt then that Tin-saving suggestion is backed up here" can you please rephrase the rest of the sentence?
    third. thank you for your support but you won't make a tin pincher out of me :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Perfect then that Tin-saving suggestion is backed up here, isn´t it? You want us "coal and biofuel is useless(UP)"-people to shut up right?

Sorry I mix up German and English grammar.

• I vote for gas turbine... With the added twist that it uses EU for a few seconds to spin up to speed before it can generate.

Or maybe that it sucks up any item you drop nearby, grinds it up and spits it out the back... Unless it's explosive, which might cause "problems" :P

• Hmm, yeah it is German, might not be German grammar, just slang, but i can sure say that sentence with almost the same word order in German.

• Official Post

Hmm, yeah it is German, might not be German grammar, just slang, but i can sure say that sentence with almost the same word order in German.

Perfect then that Tin-saving suggestion is backed up here, isn´t it? You want us "coal and biofuel is useless(UP)"-people to shut up right?

Sorry I mix up German and English grammar.

"Perfekt dann dieser Zinnsparende Vorschlag ist wiedergebracht hier, oder nicht?"

What slang is that?

• I am an American and German, you think i do not know what to back up means?
    Just google it you`ll find:
    to back up (etwas unterstützten) a.k.a can be used in the same sense as to support.(vergleichbar mit hinter der Idee stehen)

• not that this isn't educational but you 2 should probably continue your discussion on German grammar in the off topic section

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I think, if Fuel can't be liquid as for BC fuel, it can't be move like that, but it could work with the Gen/newGen next to the pump/miner/other device, as for pump with miner.
    Simply use the container for fuel (special machine or simply chest) next to your Gen, and it will work by itself, aren't you ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!