Wheat should be able to be burned for fuel points.

• Official Post

Wheat burns rather well, and flour can even explode under certain conditions. Hopefully this is enough for what I had in mind.

If you don't believe me about the flour explosion, here it is explained & demonstrated:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nwRxFYG17Y

Craft 8 Wheat into Plantball and viola, you got a Biofuelsource. But yes, it should be burnable like Sugarcanes and Cacti.

• :thumbup:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• You can always set a fuel value for items using Custom Recipes...

But I agree.. if it's organic, it should be combustible... No, maybe not the most reliable fuel sources, but maybe as a better way to make use of 'trash products' clogging up your inventory space...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• You can always set a fuel value for items using Custom Recipes...

But I agree.. if it's organic, it should be combustible... No, maybe not the most reliable fuel sources, but maybe as a better way to make use of 'trash products' clogging up your inventory space...

anything organic can/should be fuel!? I WANNA BURN FISHIES!!!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Well calories are a measure of energy stored in food, so I guess if you dry out the fish, it would burn, just not very well.

Calorie: The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules). (internet definition)

So, leaves also should be be able to burn.

Raw leaves are too wet to be burned, they just won't.
    You should dry them first, and that would be complicated.