Suggestion: [Artifical Uranium]

• Would you allow player to get more and more nuke ? GreenPeace is looking for you!

their gonna have to get in line cause PETA was after me first over the whole "kill all the minecraft pigs!" thing (when ever i start a world a spare the cows ansd chickens for breeding but pigs are fair game and are as a result killed on sight :D )

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• their gonna have to get in line cause PETA was after me first over the whole "kill all the minecraft pigs!" thing (when is start a world a spare the cows ansd chickens for breeding but pigs are fair game and are as a result killed on sight :D )

Lol.
    And I guess too they are against ervery Minecraft's Player because of the huge amount of tree they cut!
    And, what could we said about people destroying these beautiful landscape with their Terraformers because they want to build a house ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

sure you can use scrap to make uum cheaper but that is a time consuming process to get enough trash and run it through the recycler with out mods

Nope it isnt, did you ever try Mininglaserquarrying? You can eradicate whole Chunks much faster with it, than a GOOD Redpowerframequarry! (Of course not automated)

• Nope it isnt, did you ever try Mininglaserquarrying? You can eradicate whole Chunks much faster with it, than a GOOD Redpowerframequarry! (Of course not automated)

I tried it when I was making my Quanrum Armor. It's hard because the Mining Laser itself is energy costly and don't expect getting too many Scrap. It was tedius and boring, so I prefeered to wait my Reactor make the UU-Matter itself.

• Official Post

I tried it when I was making my Quanrum Armor. It's hard because the Mining Laser itself is energy costly and don't expect getting too many Scrap. It was tedius and boring, so I prefeered to wait my Reactor make the UU-Matter itself.

You know what a Lappack is or? Remember that every piece of Cobble/Dirt/Gravel is worth 3080 EU for the Massfab.

• You know what a Lappack is or? Remember that every piece of Cobble/Dirt/Gravel is worth 3080 EU for the Massfab.

I'm not saying it is not a good Idea, I only said it was tedious. Full your inv with cobble/dirt/gravel, go back to house, transform full stack into Scrap, repeat, repeat, repeat...

• Official Post

Basic fact: Uranium is used to produce energy.
    UUM is used to convert energy into matter.

UUM generating Uranium means either a loss or a surplus of energy. A loss would make it useless (why convert energy into less energy), a surplus would make it a free infinite energy source (imbalanced).

Uranium once was a UUM recipe and got removed quickly again.