the ICforums bestiary/encyclopedia

10. The Exploiter
    If there is a complex mod, there are intelligent people. If there is a mechanic and intelligent people, there are possibilities to exploit these mechanics.
    The Exploiters main goal is to figure out just that little niche someone didn't consider, creating perpetuum-mobiles, ridicolous UUM-conversions and other things which justs aren't meant to happen.
    Often smiled upon and congratulated to his newest find, the exploiter yet is known to be one of the arch enemey of all mod developers, giving his tendancy to mess up just whatever they implemented, forcing them to redo it in the most secure way possible... just for him to find another loophole.

I'll just go ahead and take my title now... No need to worry yourself over how I create infinite power on legit worlds, as I'm sure I don't want to reveal my work to future nerfs... even if those methods include-
    *crreck!*
    -snap!-

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• 10.the eternal technic flamewar
    An endless conflict spurred on by conflicting interpretations of intellectual property law and the moral questions that come with it. This conflict while probably not as old is definitely as intense as the eternal ninja vs. pirate debate. in this case many of the non-Technic users(ninjas) who installed the mods the conventional way look down upon the Technic users(pirates) as nothing more than a derp happy band of n00bish pests that need to be eliminated (and in the non-Technic users defense Technic's ease of installation means that many of them are derpy n00bs) while the Technic users seek to be accepted while still having fun with their Technic using friends that already accept them. This war has been waged for ages with no sign of stopping. Any time technic is brought up some one feels inclined to state that it is morally wrong to use technic in the strongest language possible there by motivating the technic users to defend them selves, or attack back, and before you know it they are throwing memes and wall-o-texts at each other till the thread is locked.

ONLY USE OF TEKKIT FINAL- to be able to jump on a random server online. otherwise- its useless, and all the mods are installed wrong. :(

• Official Post

5d. Actually there are almost no wind users. So i'm the only one of the clan ^^
    Wind is good, but people don't like to use their brains to get the max from stuff they can build as you said.
    Actually 5d should be windspammer\solarflamer (I got 6400 wind gens SMP, [100 Wind towers])

you should add a new category on the generators clan :
    5g. The UUM maker, which has no other objective rather than spamming generators of all kinds to just get UUM.

I would fit in some clans : 5d , 4, 7
    some comments about:
    5d : I'm the wind engineer of this forum, kinda. So why i wouldn't say that wind is good? [It is cheaper than solar, outputs more energy than it, and its completely safe if you use your brain.]
    4 : I need tin for my generators, i'm always running out of it.
    7 : Due extreme engineering to get maximum benefits of everything.
    I could say some "engineerings" i know, but i'd better keep it for me :P .

I wanna be in a new clan : Inventor (or suggester), a creature that comes with ideas that can be either brilliant or stupid and they usually are "judged" by the 1k clan. [Who knows one day i join it ^^]
    I have exactly 24 suggestion threads started by me.

• Official Post

5d. Actually there are almost no wind users. So i'm the only one of the clan ^^

Nope you are not the only one. As far as i know jppk1 is also a Windmillspammer, and the upper Layers of the old 1.2.3 GregTower had 4 "perfectly-fitting-inside-a-20x20-Wall"-Windtowers inside. (The GregTower-Outerwalls are outside the Chunk to give me more space inside the Mainchunk)

you should add a new category on the generators clan :
    5g. The UUM maker, which has no other objective rather than spamming generators of all kinds to just get UUM.

Hmm, could fit to me. I'm using Nethergeothermal-Massfabrication, Manned-Watermill+Scrap-Massfabrication, Nuclear-Massfabrication, Scaffoldburning-Massfabrication and if the GregTower becomes high enough, also Windmill-Massfabrication.

4 : I need tin for my generators, i'm always running out of it.

I need massive amounts of Tin for the Outerwalls of the GregTower. :D

7 : Due extreme engineering to get maximum benefits of everything.

Extreme Overengineering hits that better. :P

I wanna be in a new clan : Inventor (or suggester), a creature that comes with ideas that can be either brilliant or stupid and they usually are "judged" by the 1k clan. [Who knows one day i join it ^^]
    I have exactly 24 suggestion threads started by me.

One cannot say Inventor to Suggesters. Visionary could fit better.

• Official Post

Extreme Overengineering hits that better. :P Extreme overengineering ftw, as i like wandering into recipes and usage of items, and thinking ways to use mods i have to my advantage ^^. A small example is IC² + RP2 + Railcraft + atomicstryker advanced machines. [Discover by yourself]

One cannot say Inventor to Suggesters. Visionary could fit better. Truly ^^

• Richard is Direwolfs archenemy. Think about it:
    He trolls Direwolf
    He is an Enderman
    He uses Enchantments against Technology

Wat. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Richard is Direwolfs archenemy. Think about it:
    He trolls Direwolf
    He is an Enderman
    He uses Enchantments against Technology

If Richard is an Enderman, then why did Lurker pass him of as an Enderdragon? If only Richard was here to explain this.

EDIT: I just saw his avatar in detail. It says "ender dragoon."

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.

• If Richard is an Enderman, then why did Lurker pass him of as an Enderdragon? If only Richard was here to explain this.

EDIT: I just saw his avatar in detail. It says "ender dragoon."

I didn't have to say anything... You figured it out all on your own.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Official Post

How about adding to 6e (GregoriusT) this :
    Also known to be the leader of GregTech Intergalactical, he develops the highest-tech stuff ever seen by IC² players.
    One of his creations is the mighty lightning rod, that were once used only by alblaka to toast n00bs. Now it generates energy from thunders that hits it.
    His creations are also extremely expensive due its high-techness. He likes advertsing GregTech (whenever he can) too.

Who knows when i will have one description on the 1k clan ^^. [102 posts until 1k]

• Official Post

I'm only able to do the following above. =D