How in the hell do you install IC2 addons?

• I have looked all over Google, and not even a video of how to install mods for IC2 exists.
    I assume you just plop them into the /mods/ folder, but neither are working.

I'm trying to get Advanced Machines and Compact Solars working. Not getting a crash log. Like that's not where I'm supposed to put them. I also use MultiMC.

• I have looked all over Google, and not even a video of how to install mods for IC2 exists.
    I assume you just plop them into the /mods/ folder, but neither are working.

I'm trying to get Advanced Machines and Compact Solars working. Not getting a crash log. Like that's not where I'm supposed to put them. I also use MultiMC.

you put them in the mods folder

• The mods folder is the right place, but if you're neither getting them working nor getting a crashlog, I'm guessing you haven't installed Forge yet (if you had installed it and those mods but not IC2 experimental, I think you'd have gotten a crash log). Alternatively, if you're putting them in the %appdata%/.minecraft/mods folder, that won't work with MultiMC. The normal way to add mods in MultiMC is to "Edit Instance", select the "Loader Mods" tab, click the "Add" button, then direct it to wherever you downloaded the mods, and it'll copy them to the MultiMC instance "mods" folder.

• I agree, wtf XD, ooh well, whatever, we are necroposting again XD

SpwnX, halp :P :D :P

• Official Post

Look, I'm helping.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.