{SUGGESTION }Flashlights/Headlamps?

• Hey. I just think it would be great if I didn't have to always make torches to go explore some mines. Maybe if I had a hand-held flashlight that ran off battery, and maybe another stylish head strap to have a hands-free light source. If the code is possible this would be a great addition to an already awesome mod.
    Perhaps a recipe for a parabolic lens of tin, with perhaps some sort of glow/red stone bulbs? Just some suggestion.

• Already suggested and denied I guess. Because it would be hard to code ? (Light moving with the player, it seems to be harder that simple torchs)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• No, no, no and a thousands no.

The way the shitty lightning engine works in vainilla minecraft doesnt allow for Moving lights and allowing those would need a major reconstruction of that lightning engine.

The best you can get is the Dynamic Lights mod, but don't ever expect for the ic2 team to add something like that.

• Official Post

Hey. I just think it would be great if I didn't have to always make torches to go explore some mines. Maybe if I had a hand-held flashlight that ran off battery, and maybe another stylish head strap to have a hands-free light source. If the code is possible this would be a great addition to an already awesome mod.
    Perhaps a recipe for a parabolic lens of tin, with perhaps some sort of glow/red stone bulbs? Just some suggestion.

You do know that there is a Compendium of denied Suggestions? A Flashlighthelmet is listed there, and that Suggestion is veeeeery old.

• how many times will it take for them to realize that THIS HAS BEEN DENIED!! We get one of these friggin flashlight/headlamp idea every week!!
    DIE!! :Nuke TNT:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• You do know that there is a Compendium of denied Suggestions? A Flashlighthelmet is listed there, and that Suggestion is veeeeery old.

Actually no I didn't thank you. I looked through the suggestions, and didn't see it, I didn't know there was a list of things to say to piss people off. I'll read that before posting in the future. Thanks!

• Whatever you do... DO NOT SUGGEST LIGHTNING....... I'm not going to continue that sentence. *runs and hides*

• Sigh these newfags are what giving me a bad reputation.

The last Headlight suggestion was a month old iirc.

are you refering to me?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Hang on a mo, just need to get my sticky dynamite. I wish there was a script in the forums that auto senses and rejects your suggestion before you post it by sensing the title. Then I wouldn't have made my own crappy suggestion... I guess a sense of humour is a delicate thing to handle.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Hang on a mo, just need to get my sticky dynamite. I wish there was a script in the forums that auto senses and rejects your suggestion before you post it by sensing the title. Then I wouldn't have made my own crappy suggestion... I guess a sense of humour is a delicate thing to handle.

that is brilliant :D I am for keyword triggered thread rejection

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I know some forums have word filters, could add Flashlight, Mining Helmet, and Lightning Rod to a filter and then they'll be starred out of every post.

• Official Post

I know some forums have word filters, could add Flashlight, Mining Helmet, and Lightning Rod to a filter and then they'll be starred out of every post.

Dont forget to add all the possible Misspells of Lightningrod. It should give you a very scary Warning if you try to add a suggestion which contains such Words.

• VERY scary

VERY VERY SCARY like mega quote(hint, hint) scary

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• So scary, that everyone thinks twice about his Suggestion.

SOOOOO scary it could even make fenixR flinch