Fun: Diary of the last survivors of the spambot apocalypse

• One day i loaded the Mfe os i made on redpower

i saw a video it was just a dick on camera when i shut down the computer when it was back on it just said:

L<<Loading.file.os.()
    S>>checking.file.kernel.009
    E<>error @file.kerne------------------
    -------------------------

Perhaps a virus is here :(

Connecting to CC.craft.net for repair

Connection (NULL)

------------///////::::::::;;;;;;;:::::):)):):$&::))::$:):)):$$:()/$/&:($/$)//$//7$/(/(/)

OSBootfail().Viru-/

• *chaos badly injured walks steadily*

chaos: must stop... must stop him....

*chaos collapses*

"Commander, We have target lock on Gamma wave centre."
    "Excelent prepare RM Missile for launch, prepare for rapid warp degeneration, put all unnecisary power drain into the upper and foreward shields, whats the stattus on the Anti matter missile, turtle 545"
    "Anti matter Missile moving into launch position as we speak."
    "Excelent, Fire the Red Matter and move us to a safe distance"

• You are a little late... They have moved minecraftia. "The princess is in another castle"

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• thepowdertoy: Sinnaj, I think I can repair this mess

Sinnaj: How?

AI: Gained access to low level dimension controller.... Initiating integrity check... Repairing integrity check
    *the door magically repairs itself*
    thepowdertoy: And Sinnaj, please tell your combine friend that I'm using the advanced Citadel reactor that can provide more power than the original, and now I know how to do dimensional slingshot safely, thanks to the human army at the Half-Life 2. Bye... I have a planet to save

Sinnaj: But I already teleported the planet!

thepowdertoy: Whatever... Anyway when we are talking here there are several mentions about chaos form and planet destruction whatever... I think I need to investigate it
    *Leave steam and back to Minecraftia dimension*
    thepowdertoy: Where are we?

AI: Something powerful must have distorted the primary slipspace navigation controller..... That powerful thing can disturb dimension
    *Alarms ring"
    AI: Detecting powerful lifeform behind us! It sucking us

thepowdertoy: Black hole?

AI: No, its the chaos monster!!!

thepowdertoy: Creeper and enderman please go to the weapon control system and launch all ICBM to behind us! I need some time

AI: What do you want to do?

thepowdertoy: The Citadel reactor has an manual control panel that can start up 3 A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannon that are aimed to the core. If I can activate it, we can escape this black hole

AI: Detecting spambot teleporting into this ship! Activating internal defense grid!

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Sir, we're recieving a transmission

You are a little late... They have moved minecraftia. "The princess is in another castle"

"Well... this is awkward, find the dimension location of Minecraftia and prepare the wormhole generator"

"what about the black hole?"
    "Leave it, we may need it latter", keep up to date with the black hole's location. Also, upgrade the transmission, system so that this incident doesn't happen again"

• Fire the anti-matter bombs! The black hole has be removed. The black hole has caused 2 other stars to shift towards the minecraftian solar system. In this, the sun will eat the stars and grow 100,000 times larger than its regular size, doing so will make the sun unstable and collapse into a supermassive black hole, again causing gamma ray bursts. The minecraftian solar system will be destroyed,and the minecraft galaxy will be shifted. All nearby solar systems will be sucked into the black hole, even the one minecraftia is in. You have 5 months to do something about it. That is all. *to remind you, destroying the stars will cause even worse things to happen*

-The scientist (Barer of bad news)

• Acknowledged, Change in plans, raise shields and deploy anti matter missile, I repeat, deploy anti matter missile

• Destroying the stars will cause other worse things to happen. Don't be the person to destroy all worlds.

• *teleport to the nearest teleporter*

thepowdertoy: Go go go!
    *enters the reactor control room at spambot ship*

Creeper: Now what?

AI: Detecting transmission

Fire the anti-matter bombs! The black hole has be removed. The black hole has caused 2 other stars to shift towards the minecraftian solar system. In this, the sun will eat the stars and grow 100,000 times larger than its regular size, doing so will make the sun unstable and collapse into a supermassive black hole, again causing gamma ray bursts. The minecraftian solar system will be destroyed,and the minecraft galaxy will be shifted. All nearby solar systems will be sucked into the black hole, even the one minecraftia is in. You have 5 months to do something about it. That is all. *to remind you, destroying the stars will cause even worse things to happen*

-The scientist (Barer of bad news)

thepowdertoy: Great. First GRB, then chaos lifeform, than this. So sad. Alright defend the door while I set up and power up the A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannons. Anyway what is the bad thing about destroying both stars?
    *climb below the reactor*
    *switch the A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannons on*

thepowdertoy: Alright cannons are preheated. Lets go to the reactor control console and activate the cannons
    *flips a switch*
    *alarms ringing*

thepowdertoy: We need to eject this ship and manually drive this to the chaos lifeform and detonate this

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Heh, have fun trying to destroy a star 1,000,000,000 times larger than your ship, without causing it to collapse and destroy not only you, but everyone in a 5 billion km radius. Not to mention speed up the time to supermassive black hole.

• So, using all the iridium that I got from smelting down spambots, I started building a starcruiser. But not an ordinary starcruiser, not at all. It can be operated by as little as one person. It works by simply hooking up to the persons mind. Thus, all of the cameras placed around the ship transmit directly to the pilots mind, and the pilots mind transmits directly to the different parts of the ship. It's like an extention of the body of the pilot - a very big extention, that is. Being around 500 meters long, it is small for a starcruiser, but it is heavily armed with many types of weaponry, at least four ways of teleporting, very powerful energy shields, and of course, a very powerful generator that takes up a very small area.

P.S: Anyone who needs a ride?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• *chaos wakes up*
    *alarms all over*
    9:00 mins to self destruct

chaos: keep on going joe. beat the chaos inside you and the monster outside

*chaos slowly pushs his body on to the control panel*
    * the room is very damaged*

chaos: access terminal B

backup system: accessed

choas RESTART MAIN SYSTEM

backup system: starting up power core

HACKbot Hive Mind: you think you can stop chaos

chaos: i built you

HACKbot Hive Mind: but chaos is in control now HAHAHAHA

chaos: access overide code y98924uu8u

HACKbot Hive Mind what shall i do?

chaos: stop self destruct

*chaos chokes up blood*

chaos: send all HACK and spam to chaos NOW

HACKbot Hive Mind: sending

chaos: whats the status on chaos

HACKbot Hive Mind: UNKNOWN

chaos: bring up the camera
    *chaos in shock*

chaos: how? how could he have escaped?!?! ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO

chaos: plan c time now

chaos: active warp drive NOW

• Heh, have fun trying to destroy a star 1,000,000,000 times larger than your ship, without causing it to collapse and destroy not only you, but everyone in a 5 billion km radius. Not to mention speed up the time to supermassive black hole.

I Already thought of that, I have upgraded the strength of the Missile in order to conpensate for the size, and I am running a 4 thick shield generation system that has survived worse then this before. I take everything into consideration when i build my battleships sir. on a different note, can somone provide us with the new dimensional location for minecraftia?

• And why not you may ask? You are being secretly raided by pirates.

• So your telling me that we're stuck here with pirates, a breached hull and a destroyed black hole (yeah, the bomb went off with only minor penetration to the lower decks)

• Heh, by pirates, i meant a whole fleet.