Fun: Diary of the last survivors of the spambot apocalypse

• After I died from circlephobia in the Real Earth, I respawned on GregTech's ship. I jump out of the airlock in a spare Qsuit, and land near the world Limit. *A T&B Inc Ringtone plays, the message from ChaosChamp shows* I have received ChaosChamp's message, and I am awaiting the signal. 3....2....1....KAAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAAADOUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Massive A.L.B.A.K.A. Cannon-sized energy beam fires at the world limit. Everyone, including myself, am unsure if that blast was from me Kamehamehaing the crap out of the World Limit, or if that was simply a conveniently hidden A.L.B.A.K.A Cannon) *The World Limit dissipates, allowing quick travel to the SpamBot Mystcraft Universe.*
    Me: *On a secured by reCapatcha radio frequency* Alright people, we only have 7 days before this hole in the Universe becomes too small for us to come back in our smallest spaceship, make the most of it. T10a out. *I walk through the hole in the Universe, with the Minecraftian Space Fleet spaceships drift into the hole after me.*

I appear inside the Spambot Universe, on the Spambot Continent of KitchenTopia. A spambot greets us by saying 'Hello, would you like to buy a kitch-', but before it could finish, I shoot it in the face with a prototype T&B Inc. PSR-1 anti-materiel rifle. Soon, the Minecraftian Space Fleet arrives in this Spambot Universe.

• Sinnaj63:"Ok, send a Million trough the Portal. And make another Million ready for defeating Minecraftia. I feel like its a trap."
    Unknown General from Sinnaj63 Industries:"Ok, Sir."
    Sinnaj63:"Ohh, and send some of our new EMP-Safe Troop Transporters, too. I dont feel like Losing a Million Soldiers in a Enemy Universe. And let the Camoflauge Fields Online, I want the base to be still secret. Also, send some Troops to all known bases here. As I said, I think it is a Trap."
    General:"Will be done, Sir!"
    Sinnaj63:*Brakes REther Morsing Turtle*
    Gregorius:"What was that Transmission about?"
    Sinnaj63:"What, you heared it? It was just a Command for my Secret Army in Minecraftia. And its Secret, so I wont you tell more about it."
    Gregorius:"You have got an army? Interesting. But I went here because I am interested in the Spambot Loot. Did you found out anything interesting?"
    Sinnaj63:"That should be interesting."
    *Gives him a dwemer metal ingot*
    Gregorius:"Isnt that Forestry Bronze?"
    Sinnaj63:"Oh, wait. That was something else"
    *Gives Gregorius a interesting looking Spamloot Thingy*
    Gregorius:"That looks interesting. Did you found out something about it?"
    Sinnaj63:"It is something interesting. The other Stuff is just Junk like Circuits, Superconductors....
    Nothing interesting."
    Gregorius:"I will research it. By the Way, whats about this Wormhole in my TV-Room. I dont want to get attacked when watching TV."
    Sinnaj63:"I think it was just something temporary. When I went trough the Portal, I closed it without knowing about. By the Way, I will go away in some Days. I found a Way to Teleport directly to my Secret Base without a Way for you to follow me."
    GregtechAI:"Incoming Transmission from Minecraftia:"
    "Hello, here is the Everhill Base. We are attacked by Masses of Spambots. They used EMP to weaken our Forcefields and are now attacking us heavily! Please send Help, or we are Lost!"
    GregTechAI:"Signal Lost. The Transmission is saved on the Dynamic Datachip Systems, so you can hear it again."

• Official Post

== Meanwhile on the Arcturias mk CXCII ==

Sinnaj63:
    I think it was just something temporary. When I went trough the Portal, I closed it without knowing about. By the Way, I will go away in some Days. I found a Way to Teleport directly to my Secret Base without a Way for you to follow me.

Gregorius:
    Good luck in finding a Way to get home, without me knowing about. That's pretty much impossible.

*the previously mentioned incomming Transmission*

Gregorius:
    I think your Everhill Base gets attacked, right? I see a Spambot Armada in Space above the Coordinates of the Everhill Base, I think we should destroy them. Activate Wormhole Drive.

Sinnaj63:
    Wormhole Drive? What's that? And how did...
    *Giant Shockwave alike Wormhole transfers ship within ~3 seconds to the target Location*

Gregorius:
    This Ship is capable of generating spherical Wormholes around itself, to travel long distances. Even Transwarp is nothing against that. But due to the Ships size, it's so expensive, that one needs at least two ZPMs to activate it for moving once within a Galaxy. Good that we have the Arcturas Generator. And I guess you wanted to ask, from where I know about the exact location of the Everhill Base. That was easy, I just hacked into the Spambot Network, so I know all what they do.

Sinnaj63:
    You hacked into the Spambot Network? Isn't that dangerous?

Gregorius:
    It is built inside a completly seperate Computer/Transmitter/Receiver-System of the Ship, it would be impossible for it to infect my other Systems from there. The worst the Bots can do, is infecting that special System and then giving me wrong Information, but that can be authentificated by my Satellites scanning said Areas for Bots. But I think we shouldn't let them wait. FIRE!!!

*3 Minutes later*

Sinnaj63:
    This was fast. We could need that.

Gregorius:
    All I can do is giving you a dozen ZPMs, I don't even want to let the Bots get my almost 10000 year old Technology, which you just have seen in action.

Sinnaj63:
    That was a joke, right?

Gregorius:
    This is Version 192 of the Arcturias Class, it is 9724 years old. There are much more important Wars in this Universe, which require the newer Technology, and it's much more fun to not destroy everything with one overpowered Blast. That's why I still use these very old Ships. Even Version 1 would have been capable of destroying this Armada, but the only Ship of that Version was destroyed by the Ori long time ago, and then I destroyed the Ori Fleet with Version 2.

Sinnaj63:
    I mean the ZPMs.

Gregorius:
    Oh, that. Due to the Arcturas Generator, I can create tons of ZPMs, that's no joke. But now I should give this Spambot thingy to the research Area of this Ship.

• ***Attempting to access GregTech ship***
    ***Operation successful***
    Supreme Commander Al'yrith: This is the Verveidan battlefleets' overall commander. I would like to add 153 ships, my whole force, to this battle group.
    My forces are composed of many different ships and can make an excellent contribution. Once, my 3rd battlefleet (Sadly destroyed) of 43 ships destroyed 894 spambot ships over Nuevri Delta.

• Sinnaj63:
    I mean the ZPMs.

Gregorius:
    Oh, that. Due to the Arcturas Generator, I can create tons of ZPMs, that's no joke.
    But now I should give this Spambot thingy to the research Area of this Ship.

Sinnaj63:
    "ZPM's would be a good source of Energy. I got one once, and my Scientists found a Way to use them activally, but it would take to long to rebuild that Prototype and find a Way to use it. But Do you know the ReCaptacha EMP-Bomb?

Gregorius:
    "Yes, I knew it. It were developed by at the start of the War, but there were no Way to Power it. But in Theory, it would have destroyed all Exiisting Bots at once. I build one, too. But it werent even powerable by my Arcturas Generator."

Sinnaj63:
    "Yes, but by the Research we did on the ZPM, we found out, that a dozen ZPM's would be able to power a ReCaptcha EMP Bomb. But we had only one, so we werent able to test that. But you said that you have one unpowered Recaptcha EMP bomb, and enough ZPM's. So you could use it, and erase all the Spambots at once."

Gregorius:
    "ZPM's can power the ReCaptcha EMP bomb? Hmm, that should work. I
    Why didend I tried that before?"

Sinnaj63:
    "Maybe ZPM's are to normal for you. But anyway, lets try that Bomb."

*Gregorius connect the ReCaptcha EMP bomb with the ZPM's and start it*

• Where an I?

You are in the Minecraftia dimension

Markov chain text gen ship?

It just teleported to another dimension

Get my other ship here

There it is
    *go to that spaceship*
    *detected chaoschamp transmission*

AI power up all A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannons at 80% strength and hold there. Initiate network uplink to all bouncer ship and tell them for free weapon. Open UE cruise missile door 1-40 and ICBM 1-20 and select all missile to red matter. Prepare to jump

Where?

To spambot universe.... Wait hang on. What do chaoschamp meant about world barrier? I got a bad feeling about this. AI, can you analyze the effects of all weapon including the ReCaptcha EMP and A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannon to the spambot dimension stability?

Analyzing...... We got multiple spacetime ripple here and there... some unexpected resonance cascade.. multiple localized wormhole here and there..OUT OF MEMORY

Simulate it again

Simulating....... OUT OF MEMORY CPU CRASH

Do you alright?

Yeah, I just crashed this ship supercomputer
    *a explosion*
    Oh no we just destroyed this ship supercomputer we need a better comp
    Call GregT

Me: GregT can we use your supercomputer?

Gregorius: What for?

Me: I think this fight, this war is a trap. Connect me to the battlegroup

Me: How do you all think how chaoschamp will destroy the world barrier?

Sinnaj63: Creating wormhole?

Me: Why he say his plan just now? If he can open the wormhole anytime, why now?

T10a: He doesn't have the energy?

Me: Right! What do you think if 100 A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannons and ReCaptcha EMP bomb fire at the same time?

GregT: Everything

Me: That's why I need to borrow your supercomputer so I can prove my theory

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• time:UNKNOWN

!!WARNING TRANSMISSION SIGNAL IS COMING FROM EVERYWHERE!!
    UNABLE TO PIN POINT LOCATION

:cursing: WELCOME TO MY TRAP.THANKS TO YOUR CANNONS AND EMP BOMBS IT WEAKED THE WORLD BARRIER JUST ENOUGH FOR ME PLUS I ABSORBED QUITE ALOT OF THE ENGERY FROM THE WEAPONS.THE WORLDS SHALL COLLASPE INTO MY REALM NOW. THE SPACETIME RIPPLES ARE JUST WEAK SPOTS WHERE I HAVE BEEN ATTACKING PLUS THE WORMHOLES ARE FOR MY SPAM BOTS BECAUSE I AM LOCKED IN THIS REALM UNTIL I DESTROYED THE WORLD BARRIER. I HAVE BEEN STORING ENGERY FROM THE UNIVERSE ITS SELF. I HEARD YOU STOLE MY TECH GREG. CHAOS IS THE WAY OF THE UNIVERSE. CHAOS CONSUMES ALL. YOU THOUGHT YOU WHERE WINING BET REALLY YOUR LOSING
    THANKS TO A CERTAIN SOMEBODY I HAVE YOUR WEAPONS ACCESS CODES. YOUR JUST FIGHTING YOURSELFS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR REALLY FIGHTING. THE MK1 SPAMBOTS WHERE ONLY TO GET YOU HERE> WHY WOULD I SEND MK1 SPAMBOTS. I AM SENDING MY MK4 SPAMBOTS WITH YOUR QUANTUM TECH AND GREGS FAMOUS LAPTRONIC STORAGE UNIT PLUS SOME GRAVITRON TECH.

• Sinnaj63:
    "What meant he with EMP-Bombs?I thought you detonated the ReCaptacha Anti-Spambot EMP-Bomb?"

Gregorius:
    "Yes, it detonated. Maybe someone else used some kind of EMP, too.

Sinnaj63:
    "Anyway, I must go now. A Million of my Soldiers are somewhere between Minecraftia and his realm. Maybe they got through to his universe. Anyway, it seems like he wants you, and when he wants you, I dont want to be in your Ship. So, I will go know. I think my other 2.9 Million Soldiers are a good way to attack him, since communication over REther Morsing Turtle Systems with Shofting Freq´s is safe, he shouldnt know about the Army. So, I will go now. By the way, take this Portal Gun. The other Portal is in the Output of my Turretfactory, so you can get some Turrets fast and free."

Gregorius:
    "Why should I need some Turrets here? I have got my Arcturas, and I dont need boring weak turrets."

Sinnaj63:
    "Yes,but it seems like Chaoschamp know about all your stuff here. Also, this Turret Portalguns are Part of my Merchandise."
    *Shoots another Portal on the Floor, jumps trough it and falls trough a Material Emancipation Grid on the Floor(Portal Closed)*
    In Sinnaj63´s Secret Base:
    Sinnaj63:
    "Have you got message from the soldiers that should go to the kitchenverse?"

General:
    "No, Sir."

Sinnaj63:
    "That is bad. Send 100,000 Soldiers to my secret Moon Base, I will go there to. I think I will have a got Overview over MInecraftia over there. And I have got some very heavy cannons, Missile Systems and EMP-Launchers there."
    *Teleports himself to his more secret base on the moon*

Sinnaj63:
    "Make the EMP Launchers ready. I think from here, we will have the best postion to attack spambotic vehicles that come to Minecraftia. And activate the Farming Module and the Fusion Reactor Module of the Base."

Enderman Commander:
    "Ok, Sir"

Sinnaj63:
    "And send some Soldiers on the Camflauged Battle Cruisers. They will start of to the Kitchenverse in 2 Hours."

Enderman Commander:
    "Ok, Sir. Shall I also activate the defense Module together with the second Fusion Reactor Module?"

Sinnaj63:
    "Yes, thats a good idea. We will need both defense systems and all Forcefields if we are attacked. By the Way, transport all A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannons to a Place where they can fire. I think we will need them."

Enderman Commander:
    "Ok. Waits, what is that? *Red Flashing Lamp* Sir, we have detected spambotic ships coming out of a Wormhole!"

Sinnaj63:
    "Dont attack them, untill they closed the Wormhole again. I have to do something else."
    *Goes in a Lift*

Enderman Radar Guy:
    "They are bombing Minecraftia and bring more Bots down!"

Enderman Cannon and Missile Controller:
    "Shall we start the Fire?"

Enderman Commander:
    "No. Not now. The Base is hidden, and we mustnt attack them until we know how strong they really are"

"Meanwhile in the lift:
    First Underground Floor: Energy Grid Control and Energy Storage
    Second Underground Floor:
    Fusion Reactor
    Third Underground Floor:
    Automated Farming Devices
    Fourth Underground Floor:
    Automated Production
    Underground Floor Five:
    Force Energy Production
    Underground Floor Six:
    Fusion Reactors 2-5
    Underground Floor Seven:
    Fusion Reactors 5-8
    Underground Floor Eight:
    Lapotronic Backup Energy
    Underground Floor Nine:
    Lapotronic Backup Energy
    Underground Floor Ten:
    Advanced Energy Storage
    Underground Floor Eleven:
    Automated Turret Production
    Underground Floor Twelve:
    Automated Quantumchest Storage System
    Underground Floor <Filled with Lapotronic Energy Storage Blocks>
    Underground Floor Fourteen:
    Backup Fusion Reactor Area I
    Underground FloorFiveteen:
    Backup Fusion Reactor Area II
    Underground Floor Sixteen:
    Kitchen
    Underground Floor Seventeen:
    Soldiers Storage Area
    Underground Floor Eightteen:
    Soldiers Storage Area
    Underground Floor Nineteen:
    Backup Farms
    Underground Floor Twenty:
    Backup Energy Storage
    Underground Floor Twentyone:
    Backup Automated Production
    Underground Floor Twentytwo:
    Underground Floor Eightytwo:
    Storage Area
    /me goes out of the Lift *
    Sinnaj63:
    "Where are the Handheld EMP Guns? "

Enderman Storagekeeper:
    "Row Twenty, Shelf AM
    *Pushs some Buttons*
    *Turtle goes into the Shelfmaze and comes out with a Frame with a Chest on*
    Here they are. Shall I send them up?"

Sinnaj63:"Yes, we will need them up there somewhere."
    *Goes in Elevator(Chest gets Framemotored up)*

Meanwhile at the Basement:
    Enderman Radar Guy:
    "Commander, they are Heading towards us!"

Enderman Commander:
    "They cant know where we are. And when they come to close, our Forcefiels will Vaporize them."

Enderman Forcefield Guy:
    "They are firing at us! Shall I Power Up the Forciefiel complete?"

Enderman Commander:
    "Power it up"
    *To Cannon Personal: "Permission for attack granted!"

Sinnaj63:
    "Why are you fireing?"

Enderman Commander:
    "They fired at us! Someone told them our Position!"

Sinnaj63:
    "Are the Camoflauge Fields at 100%?"

Enderman on Computer:
    "Now they are, but when they came first, they weren´t 100% active."

Sinnaj63:
    "Damm!
    Activate the EMP-Launchers, and make the Missiles ready! And give all Defensive and attack Devices 100% Power!"

Enderman Commander:
    "Ok, Sir! But that will drain some of the stored Energy!"

Sinnaj63:
    "We have got 4 Floors filled with Lapotronic Storage, and 5 Floors with AESU´s.
    By the Way, we need the best Soldiers we have here!We only have got a Iron Chest with Handheld EMP-Guns."

Later:
    Sinnaj63:
    "This Guns are a Work of Years of Reserch. They can store 10,000,000,00 Eu and are Handheld EMP Guns. They are the best Weapon against Spambots. They are untested, but should work. Take a gun, a Quantum and a Gravisuit and your Normal Stuff, and follow me."

Enderman and Human Soldiers take the Armor and the EMP-Guns and follow Sinnaj63

Sinnaj63:
    "That Shuttle is also a thing of years of research. It has a Iridiumreinforced TUngstensteel hull, EMP Launcers Plasma Cannons and even some Rockets, a Ion Based Engine and a Build-In Automated Fusionreactor. It should even be capable of porting us o the Kitchenverse, and Back. We dont need to care about the Base, it is safe and should be capable of being still alive."
    *Sinnaj63 and the Soldiers enter the Shuttle. Sinnaj63 starts the Teleportation Engine and the Shuttle Ports away."

• Begin Transmission to Anti-Spambot Alliance, ReCaptcha encoded
    Greetings.
    This is Nonmomentus Brain.
    Should the war against the spambots require any powerful computers, feel free to consult me. I am the most powerful computer known. And yes, your computers are known, GregoriusT.
    I also calculated the probability for chaoschamp's message to be a bluff. It's 95<p<100 per cent.
    Live long and prosper.
    End Transmission to Anti-Spambot alliance

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• It seems that Endermen are helping too. That is rather odd. They normally would attack the humans. Logged for further study.
    I have perfected the strain of virus-bees. I shall equip every one of my soldiers with a backpack full of them.
    The rest of the battlefleets are here and will reinforce Sinnaj63 and GregoriusT's soldiers. I have a dimensional drive on my ships,
    so they should find the world barrier trivial to cross. It seems that one of the chaos-worshipping heretics are controlling the spambotiverse.
    They shouldn't be prepared for a webway strike.

• time:9:00pm

chaos: Spambot general send the signal

Spambot general: but we cant send a signal through a wormhole

chaos: but we send the signal from one bot to the other through the wormhole

Spmabot general: which signal

chaos: EMP so it will be harder for them to target us plus an emp from all directions will be hard to stop. once you emp them send the {SECRET} signal to attack them from the inside of gregtech HQ then find the {SECRET} file so we can find and awaken and give power to my creation then send the SUBSPACE BOMB SIGNAL TO ALL SPAMBOTS then this place will to a hell zone . there worse things than me that lay in the Chaos realm.

*QUNATUM ENGINES: ON*
    *ANTI MATTER CONVERTS: ON*
    *TIMESPACE WARP: ON*
    *NERVE CONTROL: ON*
    *DNA CODE: ON*
    *PLASMA FIELD: ON*
    *FORCE FIELD: ON*
    *SUBSPACE CANNON: ON*
    *TRACTOR BEAM: OFF*
    * GRAVITY STABLER: ON*
    * SUPREME SUPERCONDUCTOR MK2: ON*
    * ENERGY RODS: ON*
    *LIGHTING TARGETER: ON*
    * LIGHT GUNS: ON*
    *HOLO GUNS: ON*
    * RIPPLE STABLER: ON*
    * RIPPLE MAKER: ON*
    *WORMHOLE GUN: ON*

!!DESTROYER SILENCER: WAITING!!
    !!DESTROYER CONNECTOR: WAITING!!

ALL SYSTEMS ARE OK

-WORMHOLE DETECTED-

SCANING

FOUND:
    GREGTECH BATTLE CLASS
    CAMOUFLAGE BATTLE CRUISERS
    MARKOV CHAIN TEXT GEN SHIP

chaos: take me too the gregtech HQ NOW!!! hopefully they follow me because they will get SERIOUSLY damaged ships if they have no ripple stabler

• DETECTING SPACE TIME ANOMALIES IN SECTORS A-00027 TO R-04873!
    Initiating space time stabilization procedure...
    Space time stabilized!

DETECTING INCOMING EMP!
    Activating Faraday cage...
    Faraday cage active!

Begin Transmission to Anti-Spambot Alliance, ReCaptcha encoded
    Greetings.
    Nonmomentus Brain here.
    The previous estimates have proofen to be wrong. There is a 73% chance of chaoschamp to bluff regarding the Spambot Mk 4 army and a 97% chance that he is the cause for the recent damages o space time and the EMP.
    Live long and prosper.
    End Transmission to Anti-Spambot Alliance

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• ------INITIATE TRANSMISSION TO ANTI-SPAMBOT ALLIANCE------

Wasmic: "This is Wasmic speaking. I heard something about a giant battle, and I can provide myself as a commando along with 4 genetically mutated volunteers. They are all capable of stealth, guerilla and direct warfare, and are also trained pilots."

*No response*

------ABORT TRANSMISSION------

Wasmic: "We're going to war. Get in your fighters."

*Jumps into fighter*

Wasmic: ++Hello, Wraith. Do you think you could get a psi-implant for Gregorius, Sinnaj63 and thepowdertoy? That would ease communication a lot, they have to use radio to answer me whenever I try to communicate telpathically with them, and the radio is frequently jammed.++

Wraith: ++That might not be possible. I am not sure if their genes support psi-communication, and the process of installing an implant takes time.++

Wasmic: ++That's a shame. Do you know the position of a big group of spambots? I'm ready to do a bombing run.++

Wraith: ++That i can help you with. Coordinates [reCaptcha encryption] 10001111010100111001001111011001110110101000101010101111010 [/reCaptcha encryption]++

Wasmic:++Thank you. We'll also try to retake the overrun base close by, it looks like most of the spambots are out of it. I might be a bit unresponsive if you try to contact me, that'll be because I'm in a battle.++

*Turns on radio*
    Wasmic: "Uploading coordinates to your fighter/bombers. We're also going to take the base in the area back, be ready."

*Takes off*
    *Sets ship to atmospherical flight mode*
    *Ten minutes later*

Wasmic: "Bombing formation. We're gonna blow the right back to the stone age."

*Initiates bombing run, leading to 15000 spambots being destroyed*
    Wasmic: We'll land outside the base, then try to retake it. Wraith will teleport us out if we get in a sticky situation."

*Lands plane and jumps out*

The other commandos were all genetically engineered, but when they volunteered to the experiments, no one knew what would happen to any of them, as the genetic mutator was quite random. Quint was the least mutated, he was capable of turning invisible. Jack had grown two very strong tentacles out of his back. Nathan had grown claws and a tough exoskeleton, and Ethan, Nathans brother, had lost his legs and grown a 15 meters long snake tail instead.

As we approached the base, we noticed that there were at least 901 spambots in the base.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Great. Turns out it was a trap and all the Spambots are flowing into Minecraftia. Well, also, I'm trapped/being held prisoner. Now I need to be rescued, most unlikely chances it will be by a slightly tubby plumber in a red cap, since my guard is literally a mechanical reptile. *message to Minecraftia* HELP! I'm being held prisoner! Rescue me now please! Coordinates in the spambot universe are -9000, 9000. Hurry, or I might be converted into *looks at spambot* this. HELP!

• I have a teleport beacon signal from T10a. I will activate my teleport array. 3...2...1... Error. Shutdown...
    NO! There are spambots on the bridge! Activate auto-turrets and EMP emitters!

• thepowdertoy: Alright change of plan. Unfortunately, my theory is correct and we need to help them. Can you track Markov text gen ship?

AI: It apparently was heading to Minecraftia

thepowdertoy: Alright jump to Minecraftia and power up all A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannons to 110% and open all missile bay. Fuel level?

AI: 10% remaining. I afraid if we jump we will have not enough energy to power up all A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannons

thepowdertoy: Alright we will refuel at Everhill base.

AI: Wait, isn't it already overrun by spambots?

thepowdertoy: ICBM will do the trick
    *jumped into Minecraftia*

AI: Fuel at 6%

thepowdertoy: Shut down all life support system and ship lights. Divert energy to lower forcefield so we can reentry fast and A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannon at the back of the ship

AI: That will leave our fuel reserve dangerously low

thepowdertoy: It's alright, when we already at our correct trajectory we doesn't need any fuel
    *reentrying*
    thepowdetoy: Fire A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannon!
    *pushed forward*
    AI: Forcefield integrity at 80% and declining
    50%
    40%
    30%
    20%
    10%
    All reactor offline
    thepowdertoy: Everhill, do you read me? Everhill!

AI: We got inbound bogies here! Tracking 1000 of them. If this fails, we gonna lose another ship

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• *FAKE* RichardG AKA spambot: hi greg

greg: hi

*FAKE* RichardG AKA spamnot: do you want me to send you the latest source for ic2 ( virus with spambots) so you can update to 1.5

greg: sure

PLAN SUCCESS

MEANWHILE AT CHAOS HQ....

chaos: the attack on gregtech HQ was a failure. you were attacking weak drones because the tougher ones are with greg in a spaceship far from here.you mk4 arnt good enough. it's time to unleash the fury of nightmares

• I have located the portal to the chaos realm. The coordinates are ***@#^#&^%!^%^&,#$@~%@&@&*** send your equivalent of a battlefleet. My reconstructed 3rd battlefleet will head through the portal as soon as you arrive.
    VerveiGuard: We have spambots on the bridge!
    Wraith: *Grabs PULSAR rifle* Hold them back! *Shoots an incoming spambot in the head, disintegrating half of it's body* Activate virus-bees and Mini ReCaptcha EMPs!
    VerveiGuard: Activating! *Massive flash throughout the bridge* They're gone!
    Wraith: Excellent! Get T10a out of that teleporter room now!
    VerveiGuard: *Leads him to command dias*
    Wraith: Excellent. What do you propose we do now...?

• Official Post

== Meanwhile in the Control Room of the Arcturias mk CXCII ==

Gregorius:
    Keep the main Shields and Defence Systems online at maximum Level. These Bots are planning something, they already tried to send Viruses and Trojans to my Ship.

GregoriusDuplicate:
    Seperating the whole internal Computer Network, to ensure that even infected Systems can't spread if it happens.

GregoriusDuplicate (another one):
    Enabling Zero-Point-Energy-Storage-Grids for quick Energy Access. (a whole crapton of ZPMs stored inside my Ship)

GregoriusDuplicate (again another one):
    Activating additional Guards.

Gregorius:
    Good, now that our Defences are working, activate the Remote-Atero-Subspace-Attack-Mode (R.A.S.A.M.)

*Launched an Ateros Class Utility Ship*
    *Wormhole Drive immidietly transfers the Arcturias into another close Galaxy*
    *Ateros Class Ship flies to the Spambot Mainbase*
    *Short-Range-Atero-Subspace-Interdictor-Field-Generator gets activated*

Gregorius:
    These Bots will wonder what happens, when they try to use any kind of Subspace Based Transportation from or to their Base. Let's see how many of them will disintegrate and explode in the Subspace. Muahahahaha!