suggestions from a server owner

• Well, here some suggestions for you, experienced by multiplayer gaming:

1) the terraformer:
    after a lot of time, in multiplayer you have to travel a lot to find more materials, this because there are other players... so the suggestion is the following:
    there should be a machine that allows you to create new resources... (better if create, and not replace like the terraformer...) or a terraformer just for ores.

2) the guide:
    The wiki is a little carent in some points, lots of people don't understand how some machines works, first of them are: the teleporter, the tesla coil and the crop.
    Could you say something more in the wiki?
    Expecially about teleport and crop. I mean... crop : it's used to grow mixed crops. Hmmm.... yeeeah.... and..... HOW exactly? Or why should i use it?

3) carbon?
    the charcoal is supposed to be like carbon... in this mod it isn't like this... uhm.. okay... but in the multiplayer... (up to point 1 when i talk about resources)
    i suppose that a machine for transforming charcoal to coal is needed ... (maybe you could... activate it only in multiplayer, if you want.)

• 1) alternately to what fenixR said some servers(most famously Industrial Rage, and Outland craft) use mods that add extra over-world like dimensions, designate those dimensions as mining worlds, and wipe/reset them every couple of weeks
    2) have an issue with the wiki? nothing is stopping you from contributing like they say if you want something done right do it your self
    3) is a result of coals finiteness that can be solved with anything that solves 1)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• 1) If you really want to replace ore, theres mods for this, like "ore regen" or some others name like that I do not remember.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• also recyclers and agriculture help minimize the finite resources problem

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• 1) UU Matter generation.
    2) Wiki is a comunity project, the devs have little to do with it.
    3) Charcoal Dust Addon, Charcoal to coal or anything similar will NOT be added to the main game.

1)Unfortunatly not all the players leave others use them machines... but ty ^^
    2)I will... if i manage how to use them... sincerly i play more tecnic that industrial , so i have many ways to do the same thing, I'll play more in server, and help the wiki. (or i'll try to discovery them directly on the tecnic)

1) alternately to what fenixR said some servers(most famously Industrial Rage, and Outland craft) use mods that add extra over-world like dimensions, designate those dimensions as mining worlds, and wipe/reset them every couple of weeks

can you say me the mod's name? I would be really happy... ^w^
    and... ty really much ^^

And that ladies and gentleman is what happens when pre-teens get a hold of Minecraft

i would like to see you play in a server with 10 persons constantly playing (obviously we never connect all in the same time) plus random people (if you are asking... yeah... informatichs adress at school XD) , then you can tell me if there's a resource problem or not.
    Oh yeah... count that sometimes newbies joins, and burns coal or resources in stupid ways (not using the macerator, for example).
    insults are just useless if you didn't tryed =)

• This is so wrong in so many levels...

For Notch'es sake... minecraft's world is almost infinite= MORE RESOURCES THAN YOU CAN USE UP IN ABOUT 547 YEARS OF CONSTANT PLAYING. And resources can only be generated with uu matter othervise it would be too op. Why are you experiencing problems obtaining and maintaining a mass fabricator if you can maintain a terraformer ? If really want to have infinite resources and make it look legit use equivalent exchange.

• Official Post

and... ty really much ^^

I would try Mystcraft, it can add a potential infinite count of customized Worlds, by just crafting a Book and a Feather together.

But that is probably something, what you may not want on a Server, because it has the same effect as a very large amount of Chunkloaders, if every Player is in another Customworld.

I personally don't know how IndustrialRage and OutlandCraft are making that Miningworldthingy, so you may have to ask them.

• This is so wrong in so many levels...

he believes it is a problem and i'm trying to be a bit more helpful than just telling him to as you would say "grow a pair"

1)Unfortunatly not all the players leT others use thOSE machines... but ty ^^

what do you want a minecraft welfare program? have then build their own mass fabs

2)I will... if i manage how to use them... sincerly i play more tecnic that industrial , so i have many ways to do the same thing, I'll play more in server, and help the wiki. (or i'll try to discovery them directly on the tecnic)

we don't need to know whether you use technic or not so its best not to mention it (its a flame happy subject around here)

and... ty really much ^^

the mods name is "Google minecraft dimension mods", "ask killerbeez", or "ask allbad"

i would like to see you play in a server with 10 persons constantly playing (obviously we never connect all in the same time) plus random people (if you are asking... yeah... informatichs adress at school XD) , then you can tell me if there's a resource problem or not.
    Oh yeah... count that sometimes newbies joins, and burns coal or resources in stupid ways (not using the macerator, for example).
    insults are just useless if you didn't tryed =)

hehehe i hope you just relized you mouthed off to what could be considered a member of THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY SERVER ADMINS. kane hart runs one of the larger industrial craft servers and maybe a few others(i don't know i'm not a smp guy)

• he believes it is a problem and i'm trying to be a bit more helpful than just telling him to as you would say "grow a pair"

what do you want a minecraft welfare program? have then build their own mass fabs

we don't need to know whether you use technic or not so its best not to mention it (its a flame happy subject around here)

the mods name is "Google minecraft dimension mods", "ask killerbeez", or "ask allbad"

hehehe i hope you just relized you mouthed off to what could be considered a member of THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY SERVER ADMINS. kane hart runs one of the larger industrial craft servers and maybe a few others(i don't know i'm not a smp guy)

i can only imagine how many banned, with this nice way to act.

• i can only imagine how many banned, with this nice way to act.

Welcome to the forums, nobody will get banned here because they are all offering constructive criticism which you promptly reject in your posts by saying that people don't use machines, which are practically essential to the game as well as suggest that there is anything even close to a resource problem (minecraft is effectively INFINITE as in you will not reach the edge of a map without walking for IRL months on end), also here are some friendly rules for survival here

Quoted from "Tails"

1. Do not mention technic

2. DO NOTmention technic

That is all

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• its not so much DON'T MENTION TECHNIC as it DON'T MENTION MODPACKS and its not that mod packs are evil its just that we don't need or want to know that your using them