[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Hello boys and girls ! Our scientists are glad to present you the latest advanced scientific development !!! After UFO falling near to Roswell, New Mexico, in June or July 1947 we are engaged more than 65 years in reverse engineering. There were numerous attempts to reproduce the gravitational engine of aliens, but till 2012 they were unsuccessful. And now after long years of research we represent you our new development a gravitational suite, based at alien technology.

And now we are proud to present to you:

UltimateLappack (based on our advanced development in the field of power and properties of iridium in combination to superconductors).
    Tech specification:
    - energy storage 10 000 000 eu and it's can full charge and discharge about at 25 seconds !!! It's fully charge MFE only for 2 seconds. 8)
    - can charge and discharge at MFE and MFSU. You can use it as portable storage.
    - visual indication of activation mode and charge state ! (See screenshot at spoiler ! You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright.)
    - can supply additional power yours dressed chest electric armor (like quantum chest plate, electric jetpack and etc). For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    GravitationChestPlate (Based on the latest gravitational engine and UltimateLappack).
    Tech specification:
    - It's allow fly ! . Default key for activate Gravitation engine is "F" (you can change it in options). Fly mode activate by double jump. Remember: if gravi engine is "ON", you loose energy irrespective of you fly or not.
    - contains all spec of quantum body armor.
    - energy storage 10 000 000 eu and it's can full charge and discharge about at 25 seconds.
    - can charge and discharge at MFE and MFSU. You can use it as portable storage.
    - supplies with energy your electrotool (as drill, saw, laser and etc..)
    - full charge will suffice for 30 minutes of flight. Can boost fly by press "Boost key" (сonsumption of energy increases in 2 times).
    - visual indication of activation mode and charge state ! (See screenshot at spoiler ! You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright.)
    Advanced Lappack
    Tech specification:
    - energy storage 1 000 000 eu.
    - can charge at MFE, MFSU
    - visual indication of charge state.
    - can supply additional power yours dressed chest electric armor (like quantum chest plate, electric jetpack and etc). For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    Advanced Electric Jetpack
    Tech specification:
    - overlocked engine - max height now limit to 256 ! (energy consumption 50% more than standart Electric Jetpack)
    - can enable and disable jetpack engine for your convenience ("Fly" key)
    - boost mode (energy consumption x5 more)
    - visual indication of charge state and work mode (you can change work mode by shift "Space bar" and press "Mode key" )
    Advanced NanoChestPlate
    Tech specification:
    - contains all spec of Nano Body Armor.
    - integrated Advanced Electric Jetpack (see specification above)
    GraviTool
    Tech specification:
    - energy storage 100 000 eu.
    - universal tool, it's include 4 removable snap (wrench, hoe, treetap, screwdriver)
    - wrench work only at lossless mode !
    - now you don't need use Buildcraft (forestry) wrench ! Our wrench works with Buildcraft, Forestry, ThermalExpansion and mods which use BC wrench !
    - screwdriver snap works with all Redpower device and also can rotate pistons, dispenser and repeaters !
    - you can change work mode by shift "right mouse button" and "Mode key"
    Advanced Diamond Drill
    Tech specification:
    - 35% faster than diamond drill in normal mode
    - energy consumption 100% more than diamond drill
    - Have 4 working modes ("Normal mode", "Lower power" - speed same as original Diamond Drill, "Fine mode" - speed same as Drill, "Big holes" - destroy 3 * 3 * 1 area for quick mine. For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    Advanced Chainsaw
    Tech specification:
    - 35% faster than chainsaw
    - energy consumption 100% more than chainsaw
    - can eff operate with (wool, melon, pumpkin, cactus)
    Vajra (ultimate tool)
    Tech specification:
    - Based the destruction of intermolecular bonds with the microwave magnetic field
    - Can break any block in game (exclude bedrock) with one hit (include in flight mode)
    - 30% better damage than nanosaber
    - have accurate mode - silk touch (right mouse button). For enable this function press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    - energy consumption 3333 eu per hit (work time with vajra + Ultimate Lappack equivalent diamond drill + lappack).

Addon spotlight by Edoreld for version 1.9.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TcJLftRq5s
    Addon spotlight by Ultimate_omega: http://youtu.be/o6xbxJ8G3-w
    Addon spotlight by Corjaantje: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6UzyGFFjGo

Sphax purebdcraft style pack (128x, 64x) by Pcmaster160 : http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x-gravitation-suite-11

Design of Gravitation Suite:

Crafting recipe (you can disable some crafting recipes in config file):

You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Also you can disable it, if you use others HUD addons ! (Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright)

Sceenshots of visual indicator energy state:

Old versions:
    Download old versions here

Changelog

For all those who want to use my addons in their mods pack, I give permission to use all my addons. You don't need pm me about it !

P.S. Thanks to Arhan and Krezzard for graphics and crafting ideas. And other peoples who help me develop this adddon.

Download Gravitation Suite for Minecraft 1.7.2 and Minecraft 1.7.10:

• It's great, but I have suggestions:
    Make more Alien Armor! A laser helmet that fires laser shots that only hurt mobs etc.

Don't make it just an armor addon, make it an ultra-high-tech-addon!
    With placeable superconductors and the ultra-generator!

By the way, how do you fly? I figured it out, you have to press F (I changed it to G), then you fly like in creative by double-jumping.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

Edited 2 times, last by I don't now ().

• Looks really interesting, but it says, it allows you to fly, is that like creative fly with double jump ? i really need to try this out :D

• It's great, but I have suggestions:
    Make more Alien Armor! A laser helmet that fires laser shots that only hurt mobs etc.

Don't make it just an armor addon, make it an ultra-high-tech-addon!
    With placeable superconductors and the ultra-generator!

Good idea. I have many interesting ideas for development in future !

• Good idea.

The Core Tap, The Laser Helmet and/or The Placeable Superconductor?

I have many interesting ideas for development in future !

Yay! That's great!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Don't forget leg and foot protection! I don't like these green dots when I can have great-tastic blue dots! But don't forget to make the laser blue and make it travel with light speed!

• 41 diamond for GraviChestPlate and 10 diamonds for Ultimate Lappack (normal). I count diamonds, and this approximate numer of diamonds. 41 diamond is a very huge size for this.
    For author only (another language):

• thank you for making this SeNtiMeL it way easier to tell n00bs in the suggestion forum "there's an addon for that" than to say "DENIED ALREADY USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! RAGE!! FLAME! RAGE!!"

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Equivalent recipe exchange thing with Rocket science super conductors?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Shit son, these are impressive. Pretty well balanced in terms of recipes and looks like a ton of fun.

Depending on how I feel, I might do a quick spotlight on this, if you don't mind.

• I might be dumb or something, but flying does not work for me.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

By the way, how do you fly? I figured it out, you have to press F (I changed it to G), then you fly like in creative by double-jumping.

Same here. poke F, Gravitation engine turns on. double tap space aaand nothing happens.

Granted I did spawn the item with NEI on a test world to see how it worked. I did charge it first though. (to 100% even)

edit: just made one from spawned components (also in the same test world) still no flight. Running Forge 152 here.