[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Anyone can help me and tell me how I activate the accutate mode?
    "Mode key" is M? I tried pressing M with right click while holding the Vajra and it's not working.
    using version 2.0.3 of Gravitation Suite for MC 1.7.10.
    thanks!

• try shift + right click and enable it in the config, u can disable accurate mode there because the vajra was known to crash teh game when using accurate mode on a computer craft turtle

• Not working :(
    anyone can please help me how to activate the Vajra's accurate mode?
    I really miss it from MC 1.4, but I can't get it to work.

• I notice in the recent versions of IC2 the Electric Jetpack's Hover Mode is greatly improved, keeping you completely level unless you press Spacebar or Shift. The Advanced Jetpack/Advanced NanoChestPlate Hover Mode is now inferior by comparison, drifting downwards slowly, and I was wondering if you planned to bring it up to snuff with the humble electric jetpack's new abilities. :3

• [09:26:04] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load gravisuite:textures/blocks/block_side.png.png, java.io.FileNotFoundException

Note the .png.png

• When did this crash happen, at startup or during the game? What did you do right before it crashed? Also, Forge log plz.

The crash occurs after selecting a world. The UI flashes for less than a second and crashes.

Crash log again (the first paste expired): http://pastebin.com/Uz0ERGGy

The Forge log is much larger than Pastebin will allow. I've uploaded it for download here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07390405363258614468 if there's a better way you'd like me to provide it to you I'd be happy to comply.

• Please don't ignore keybinds which already have an assignment. Your mod drives me and my players insane with this.

If any Other mod uses the same key for fly for example we are screwed. I have like 3-4 mods with some sort of Jet Pack you can only wear one at a time but with your mod if I set to any key that any other mod uses then I can't use it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Guys, the Advanced Diamond Drill is the coolest mining tool since ever. But unfortunately it suffers from constant block desync on our Infitech2 pack, leaving invisible blocks that you can only "find" by trying to place another block there or by reconnecting.

Before I start ripping out dozens of mods from the pack randomly and checking if some don't play nice (Looking straight at you first, fecking useless Multi-Mine), is this already a known issue?

• Guys, the Advanced Diamond Drill is the coolest mining tool since ever. But unfortunately it suffers from constant block desync on our Infitech2 pack, leaving invisible blocks that you can only "find" by trying to place another block there or by reconnecting.

Before I start ripping out dozens of mods from the pack randomly and checking if some don't play nice (Looking straight at you first, fecking useless Multi-Mine), is this already a known issue?

Quick! Someone give this man a reward for all his original and witty thread posts! :D

• Hello. If you twist the dashboard of the Nuclear Control through gravitool, then crash the server. How to fix?

Crashlog: