[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Official Post

You should add a gravi helmet, gravi leggins, and gravi boots.

What would be the point in that
    Them all doing the same thing :P
    Since there is already Advanced solar Hats, perhaps Subsonic Leggings and Density Boots?
    With Subsonic leggings having a Walking Triple normal walking speed, and the Sprinting 8x Normal Sprinting, but taking a while to increase speed.
    With the Density Boots, when activated they make you fall incredibly Fast, but you dont take any fall damage, and when you land from a great height there is a Large explosion (but ofcourse does barely any block breaking)

• No, create a new series that does:

• Helmet: Breathe underwater and when you press R at an object it shoots lightning at it.
    • Chestplate: Invulnerability to fire and lava and press C to create an explosion around you.
    • Leggings: Press Shift to freefall faster and slow and repel mobs within a 5 block radius
    • Boots: Invulnerability to fall damage and hold Space to fly.

Must be charged with 6250 diamonds' worth of energy in a Mass Fabricator before using.

After that, cannot be damaged and is practically free to maintain afterwards.

Better yet, call it the Abyss Helmet, Infernal Armor, Gravity Greaves and Hurricane Boots.

Teh Small Text: This post also contains some more words.

• Hi there,

Just reporting a crash that I'm finding with Gravitation Suite 1.9.2, CodeChickenCore 0.8.6.5, NEI 1.5.2.12 & build #304 (and #309) of IC2 (on MC 1.5.2).

The crash happens when I open up my inventory and search for "gravi".

http://pastebin.com/7qYKWzuB

I've reported this error to the NEI developer as well.

• Same thing happened to me.

• Official Post

Yeah, Thats a Great Idea! Also, make it created with Blobs of Somehow Red versions of an Unknown Material that doesnt interact with Electromagnetism, so you cant See or Touch it!
    Yeah!
    Awesome!
    srslythoee2suxcauseitssoop

• May I ask why the Gravity Chest is kind of useless in power usage when comes to say Advance Jet Pack? I would rather myself have the advance jetpack then the Gravity Chest on a Quantum Chest so I don't drain all my power before leaving my house.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hey there,

It seems like if you use the Vajra on the Magic Walls blocks from ArsMagica (blocks that reappear when you break them), you'll get the block, and then it will reappear anyway. So basically you're getting an infinite source of magic blocks (which should probably not be collectable in the first place).

• May I ask why the Gravity Chest is kind of useless in power usage when comes to say Advance Jet Pack? I would rather myself have the advance jetpack then the Gravity Chest on a Quantum Chest so I don't drain all my power before leaving my house.

I'd say it's an intended nerf to the GC OP-ness.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hey there,

It seems like if you use the Vajra on the Magic Walls blocks from ArsMagica (blocks that reappear when you break them), you'll get the block, and then it will reappear anyway. So basically you're getting an infinite source of magic blocks (which should probably not be collectable in the first place).

Seems more like an Ars Magica fault, you can also collect those blocks with TNT.

• Latest version of IC2 build and latest version of Gravisuite. When I trying to open any chest with GraviTool:

PS: Forge 707

• Hello Sentimel
    I'm wondering how you implemented the "right click destroy one block" functionality of the Vajra
    I have a tool much like that Vajra that destroys many blocks at once and was wondering if you could help me with some code to make it destroy one block at a time on a right click much like your Vajra
    Thanks,
    ILGT

I don't know, but maybe you could do something like give the player Mining Fatigue Lv. 10 or 20 or some ridiculously high number for 1 - 2 seconds after that?

• Hello Sentimel
    I'm wondering how you implemented the "right click destroy one block" functionality of the Vajra
    I have a tool much like that Vajra that destroys many blocks at once and was wondering if you could help me with some code to make it destroy one block at a time on a right click much like your Vajra
    Thanks,
    ILGT

It's very simple.

• No, create a new series that does:

• Helmet: Breathe underwater and when you press R at an object it shoots lightning at it.
    • Chestplate: Invulnerability to fire and lava and press C to create an explosion around you.
    • Leggings: Press Shift to freefall faster and slow and repel mobs within a 5 block radius
    • Boots: Invulnerability to fall damage and hold Space to fly.

Must be charged with 6250 diamonds' worth of energy in a Mass Fabricator before using.
    After that, cannot be damaged and is practically free to maintain afterwards.

It's new generation of Power suits :)
    Now i think about teleport item (with multiple destinations in memory).