[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• They are working on it, it is not confirmed that it is gone, and if it is, it is going to be replaced by something else.

I hope they don't get rid of packets entirely, but make it so there is a packet limit which varies depending on the cable, so you can't just transfer infinite eu/t with any cable.

• Official Post

Player got rid of Packets ENTIRELY. Even 2 Batboxes can blow up your Machines due to 64 EU/t.

Yea, i've blown several mass fabs on testing because of that.
    Is it going to be like this or player will make another way to transfer/consume/store high amounts of energy?

• Yea, i've blown several mass fabs on testing because of that.
    Is it going to be like this or player will make another way to transfer/consume/store high amounts of energy?

This also means that handling the output of a fusion reactor will be extremely difficult, and it would be impossible to constantly run a 4 overclocked blast furnace, unless maybe you put one 8192 input on each of 4 sides.

• Official Post

This also means that handling the output of a fusion reactor will be extremely difficult, and it would be impossible to constantly run a 4 overclocked blast furnace, unless maybe you put one 8192 input on each of 4 sides.

Different cables doesnt help. It still explodes due exceeding maximum EU/t

• Different cables doesnt help. It still explodes due exceeding maximum EU/t

By 4 sides I meant having 4 non connected inputs on the sides of the furnace, the back for the multiblock, and the front for Gui interaction, an example would be having a dedicated idsu on each side, im not sure if that would cause it to explode or not though.

• Official Post

Who wastes so much Energy on a Blast Furnace anyways? Also, you can always slap a few Energy Storage Upgrades on it, and a few Controller Covers to let it only Produce if it has enough Energy. So don't say it is impossible.

The Fusion Reactor has not just one Output, but 33. You can still connect four of the Plasma Gens to every Machine Box which can accept up to 8192 EU/t when Transformer Upgraded enough. Just move your Output Plasma Gens to the Locations of your Machinery or use Superconductor Wire and Supercondensators (Who said they are useless? Well, now you are fucked and need it, yeah!).

I am not responsible for the Enet change. Player had done that soley himself, and I would have done it a different Way so dont make me responsible of it.

• Official Post

By 4 sides I meant having 4 non connected inputs on the sides of the furnace, the back for the multiblock, and the front for Gui interaction, an example would be having a dedicated idsu on each side, im not sure if that would cause it to explode or not though.

Still, boom.

I am not responsible for the Enet change. Player had done that soley himself, and I would have done it a different Way so dont make me responsible of it.

You can discuss with him the Enet changes, so it can be more plausible?

• I'm sorry if it seemed as though I was making you responsible, I was just thinking of situations that would be harder to wire now that packets are gone, tbh I had completely forgotten about your supercondensators, but they will be usefull now that packets are gone, as for the blast furnace, I personally wouldn't use so much energy for it, I was again just thinking of a situation that would be harder, and I mentioned it would be constantly running, so energy storage wouldn't help much.

• i find bug, gravi suite have confilct with mod level storage , because have the same shortcut key dobule space , when i have level storage , I havent fly gravichest plate

• i find bug, gravi suite have confilct with mod level storage , because have the same shortcut key dobule space , when i have level storage , I havent fly gravichest plate

I've already discussed that problem with Sentimel before. Problem is on my end. I was afraid that'd happen, i'll try to fix that.

• Since you guys work closely with IC2 (Greg), I would ask if you know if they will make a version that works with the newest NEI. IC2 is the only mod I have that doesn't have recipes in NEI. I am currently using experimental, but after running Gregtech for the last year, I would like to take it easy for awhile with regular IC2. Thanks

• Since you guys work closely with IC2 (Greg), I would ask if you know if they will make a version that works with the newest NEI. IC2 is the only mod I have that doesn't have recipes in NEI. I am currently using experimental, but after running Gregtech for the last year, I would like to take it easy for awhile with regular IC2. Thanks

I know NEI-brokeness with latest IC2-lf .401.
    ChickenBones changed some APIs in latest versions. Try v1.6.0.4 (5)
    I'm not sure if this works with experimental at all.

• I know NEI-brokeness with latest IC2-lf .401.
    ChickenBones changed some APIs in latest versions. Try v1.6.0.4 (5)
    I'm not sure if this works with experimental at all.

You need the newest NEI to run dev builds of AE. I always use the newest dev versions.