[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Sorry guys for long delay, i was very busy.

Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.9.7
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.6.4 and IC EXP build >253
    + Fixed items tires for normal work with changed items

• Sorry guys for long delay, i was very busy.

Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.9.7
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.6.4 and IC EXP build >253
    + Fixed items tires for normal work with changed items

this is what i call timing.. haha :) +1

would be great if you gave me a opinion eventually (take your time) about the suggestions i made. ;)

now a days mods can be VERY easy to update if using a buildserver or opensourcing.

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.9.8
    + Fixed bug with discharge at GraviChestPlate and UltimateLappack
    + Changed balance of Items:
    AdvLapPack, advJetPack and AdvNanoChestPlate 1 000 000 eu -> 3 000 000 eu,
    UltimateLappack and GraviChestPlate 10 000 000 eu -> 30 000 000 eu,
    Vajra - 1 000 000 eu -> 3 000 000 eu,
    GraviTool - 100 000 eu -> 300 000 eu,
    AdvDDrill, AdvChainSaw 15 000 eu -> 45 000 eu

• Senti, maybe if it's possible and will be time, you can add option at keyconfig for toggle off / on showing GraviStatus of energy.
    And another little bit designer. your add recipe for double stone slab. Change it you dont recieve 43 but 43:7 which is all side full texture off top stone slab, if you know.
    It would be awesome.

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Senti, maybe if it's possible and will be time, you can add option at keyconfig for toggle off / on showing GraviStatus of energy.
    And another little bit designer. your add recipe for double stone slab. Change it you dont recieve 43 but 43:7 which is all side full texture off top stone slab, if you know.
    It would be awesome.

Unless you want to toggle it on and off as you wish while ingame, you can turn it off from the config

B:"Display hud"=false, this is normally set to true, but set to false disables the HUD.

• Unless you want to toggle it on and off as you wish while ingame, you can turn it off from the config

B:"Display hud"=false, this is normally set to true, but set to false disables the HUD.

I want to in-game off / on without reset game. It's pretty simple option. Only toggle it on some button, you know. Cause it make mess with Thaumcraft 4 Wand HUD or even with others and put it to another corner is impossible, cause I dont like switching my eyes over all screen and looking for Energy % :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• That's what you post isn't definition of 'FIXING IT'

Rewind your changes...

and, what version of GraviSuite & BBC u have?

I only remove gravitytool from tool rack, thats all.
    gravisuit - 1.9.6
    BBC - I dotn now what it is, but in pastebin are all mods with versions.

• I fix it, but it do that:
    http://pastebin.com/sQCGHjtx

BBC = BiblioCraft; I guess you was able to understand while it crashed your game.

Well, i guess problem isn't GraviSuite, but BiblioCraft in case then that 'Tool Rack' is item which is add as newer then others.

You know, problem can be with render of image used for GraviTool, because GraviTool is setted from 2 pictures if I remember right. One for 'tool body' and one for 'action head' like treetap, hoe etc.
    So, BiblioCraft can't recognize that. IDK if other 'tool stands' working, but if not, report it to Nuchaz instead of here i guess : )

• BBC = BiblioCraft; I guess you was able to understand while it crashed your game.

Well, i guess problem isn't GraviSuite, but BiblioCraft in case then that 'Tool Rack' is item which is add as newer then others.

You know, problem can be with render of image used for GraviTool, because GraviTool is setted from 2 pictures if I remember right. One for 'tool body' and one for 'action head' like treetap, hoe etc.
    So, BiblioCraft can't recognize that. IDK if other 'tool stands' working, but if not, report it to Nuchaz instead of here i guess : )

I remove bibliocraft & problem is same like pastebin.com/sQCGHjtx